PL

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
all time favorite

The size of a bottle is enough for the whole family! The absorption is the best on the market! Helps with deficency, bones. No bad taste. We felt effect after taking it whole winter where was no sun expousere and we did not get sick, it definitely helps with immunity! The package is very convenient.

30a6b703-04fc-4dfe-a9c0-f28397ba6b52
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

After doing a blood test, I found that I have a very low level of vitamin D. I took this vitamin for a month, the level of vitamin D increased (according to the results of a blood test). It is easy to use and has no taste or smell. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love Thorne research brand. The ingredients and quality is perfect. Size of the package is very useful and the dosage is perfect. And because is in oil base, the absorption is very easy for bone density. Taste is neutral. And the effect is quick. It's great to boost the immunity. I love it, taking it every day 8 drops.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A staple product for me year round! I take it for deficiency, and bone health. I increase absorption by taking it with omega 3 oil or high fat foods. I don't get enough sun so I take it everyday - less in the summer and more in the winter. it helps with immunity too for me

Posted on May 21, 2022

As a breastfeeding momma and breast milk alone not providing an adequate amount of vitamin D. This is what I have been taking The whole entire time I’ve nursed my last two babies (in High safely dosages) to provide what my babies need, not only am I getting a great amount of vitamin D, but my children are getting and adequate amount of vitamin D.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

After doing a blood test I found out my vitamin D‘s were really low which was affecting my eyesight and was causing brain fog. Taking this for two weeks made a significant improvement in my eyesight and I could also think better. The quality of this is great. It is easy to use and does not have any taste or smell. I would mix this in my coffee, have it on its own or sometimes even in my cereal. I would recommend this.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very good quality of vitamin D! And the package lasts for really long. Very good quality and price, regarding how long it lasts. I drink it with my tea, it doesn't give any taste and it is a big plus. The liquid formula makes the absorption better. Vitamin D is very important for our immunity, for the bone strength, and even if you have seasonal allergies, you should try taking vitamin D for some time and then see the results, it might help you. I was shocked with this information, but it seems to work, as with the beginning of spring i usually sneeze a lot, a now i've been taking vit D from December, and there is no allergy so far ^_^

I’m taking this as a part of a vitamin complex and I usually dont feel a big difference after taking vitamins but this one does it job as I feel energized and in a good mood even if there’s no sun outside. It it not very dense and doesnt have any specific smell and I take about 3-4 drops in the morning and 2 after lunch as Vit D is not recommended in the evening. It’s my first time taking vitamin D and it will totally be a must from now on in winter. Glad I found the right product!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great quality (Thorne's, of course), love that I can't taste it. An absolute must during winter. Vitamin D has a great effect on female fertility and it's important for the baby during pregnancy (if you don't get enough sun exposure). This form apparently absorbs the best. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Vitamin D3 is that they’re an amazing product that helps with bone health and maintaining a good immune system, especially when nowadays we're locked up with no sun and for those who have Vitamin D deficiency. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future.