PL

Posted on May 9, 2022
Thorne Research products are excellent

Thorne Research products are excellent. This is one of the few supplement brands that is recommended by both Precision Nutrition and Crossfit. Great quality control, excellent reputation. This is one of the most trusted brands. A little expensive but the quality is worth it. The benefits of EPAs are well documented. Quality control in the manufacture of fish oil is essential for a safe product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

so far this was the most expensive omega I purchased on iHerb, but this is the one that doess not give me fish smell belches, and it does not taste as fish at all. the ingredients Thorne uses are of the highest quality, and when you are my age, it matters.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I’ve been taking it for over a month and I can say that I’m pleased with this supplement. It has no fishy smell and it’s easy to swallow. Thorne supplements are top quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Good quality Omega 3. It was recommended to me by my naturopath for my skin and finished 2 packages of this already. My skin looks much more plumbed.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Love this product, have been taking for a year and feeling great, excellent quality and ingredients. Easy to swollow and no fish taste. My hair and skin have also improved.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Thorne is one of the most trustworthy brands out there producing purest supplements. I understand that many people are looking for value but with supplements you really get what you pay for. Keep them in the fridge as these don’t like any exposure to heat!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Tim Ferriss recommends this brand, so I take it. He takes at least 1 gram before bedtime, so I do too. I can't feel a difference yet, but Thorne uses third party labs to test their products so I trust them.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The two most important omega-3 fatty acids from fish – EPA and DHA – are beneficial for the cardiovascular system.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Fantastic product. High quality formulation, I've been looking around for a good source of Omega-3 for a while, and it's hard to come by. This product ticks all the boxes and left me feeling great after regular use for only one week. I have a joint disorder and this seems to have made a difference whilst many others didn't.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I started a wellness journey and started a health coaching program. we learnt the importance on including Omegas as EPA/DHAin your regime and necessity of supplementing as most naturally occuring oils will be either polluted or not sufficient in teh dosage to be taken in diet (still important to include it in yoru diet). Fats are ESSENTIAL for all things life, and this particular one proved to be so beneficial. after 2 months of daily use, I am much happier and nourished. It has also played a crucial role in reducing PMS symptoms and cramps, and improving my overall mood. Dont forget also that it is essential to take your Vit D supplement with an omega source. this has become my Combo of choice. amazing.