PL

Posted on Oct 18, 2021
Quercenase

this is my 2nd bottles and i find it very effective for my surgical wound as i had a carbuncle would as big as half a size of an hard boiled egg. By taking this product, my wound healed nicely and so much flatter and i am ordering the 3rd bottle now. great product and highly recommended to anyone with wound issue.

079b220e-dde1-4c43-af43-15adffc73eb9
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I’ve been taking Quercenase daily for over a year to enhance my immunity due to Covid as I have long standing inflammatory digestive problems and a weakened immune system and we all know Covid loves a weakened immune system. Quercetain Photosome increases the body’s ability to absorb the quercetain and the addition of Bromelain helps maintain a healthy cytokine balance in the body. It’s important to take Zinc as well as Quercetain needs zinc to work efficiently . Quercenase was recommended to me by a qualified nutritionist as an especially good form of quercetain. Thorne is an excellent brand.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Good! Took it with Green Tea Phytosome while I got sore throat in the morning, took 3 times a day as suggested, felt much better in the evening and sore throat gone next morning.

f6d73109-0f56-4af0-8af7-b5a91551073e
2395ec92-81bf-4e24-ac19-ad863e891d17
Posted on May 10, 2022

I started taking quercetin to help my seasonal allergies, which can be pretty bad. I started taking this regularly right before spring and I can honestly say my allergies are WAY better this year. No itchy, sore eyes!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

A really good quality product. I especially like it as it's not just the quercetin but the bromelain as well which just seems to work better.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I'm glad I found iHerb online. Tons of products for prices I like. Thorne is a brand I trust for it's quality. I'm happy to find Quercenase to add to my regime. I use this to help my immune system combat any virus I might catch.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good for allergies from a reputable brand which is more pricey but uses better quality ingredients. Which means it's less likely to cause intolerance issues

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have allergic runny or stuffy nose that previously take some inhaler ( from doctor ) However this product change my life i take it with zinc daily on 1 month. I've say goodby to runny or stuffy nose, and also my inhaler This is my second purchase anyway and i reduce the dose about two days 1 capsule IT CHANGE MY LIFE and Thorne is a good reputable brand. LOVE THIS PRODUCT very much

ed417bba-c8cc-46c1-951c-6dce32d6ec8f
Posted on Aug 24, 2020

I have allergic like symptoms from food , and the environment like dust , mold , pollen etc that cause a build up of mucus and congestion in my throat & nasal passages. This product is wonderful with giving me quick relief from coughing and clears my breathing with ease and no side effects. I have used this for relief 15 years. Thorne Research produces high quality , I call 'Clean' products without the bad stuff added. I also take it with Thorne Merviva-SF.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I can tell the difference if I forget a dose. My energy levels reflect the benefits.