PL

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My husband who has had arrhythmia for 30 years takes this supplement to support heart muscle. It is effective because it is a combination of coenzyme Q10, minerals, amino acids, and hawthorn. Hawthorn supports the normal heart rhythm and blood pressure.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I didn't get any hart pulsating but I also didn't get any feeling of strength either. neither my husband. so not sure if this is working. it's been 2 weeks now.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have so much energy now that I want to scream from happiness. Its life changing product for me.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Best Co Q10 Product I have found so far. Great to boost immune system. Love it. Feels clean and healthy to take every day

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Purchased this product for my son, hoping that it would help with high blood pressure. The product is great and would work well if he would take it consistently. He commented that when he does take it, he has increased energy. You can lead a horse to water, but.......

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

My husband did some research online and chose this brand. So far we've tried a few different supplements from this brand and we can feel the good quality of their products. We do not believe in over-supplementing and love what this brand offers.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Very good. It's worth giving it a try. Maybe it benefit you too.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I am happy with everything. The fast shipping and the product itself is great. I got it recommended by my naturopath and trust it is one of the best CoQ10

This is a good combination of heart-friendly compounds (potasssium, magnesium, taurine, hawthorn and Q10), but Q10 amount is quite low (only 15 mg per capsule), therefore the product name is somewhat misleading.