PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Best!

I've read that for Melatonin, the quality matters, and indeed, Thorne is the BEST. I've tried Melatonin from Natrol, Olly, of Nature's Bounty: the Thorne brand, even at lowest dosage is much more effective. The feeling of sleepiness is much more pronounced and lengthy with Thorne. I may take one pill or two pills before bed, and it really helps me with falling asleep.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This has really helped me sleep. I still have some nights when my sleep is restless or I am unable to fall or stay asleep, but these have definitely helped. I hope they have other positive effects as well since melatonin is such a powerful hormone. I repurchased and would definitely recommend this.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I've been using melatonin for the last 20 years, and I'm used to taking 3 mg a day, so this is the perfect format for me.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very good quality, I always look at the ingredients for fillers etc, and this is the best I found and a good level of melatonin. Works well, and good for the body.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Just the best brand available out there. I choose it because i don't want too much melatonin. 1mg should be enough and 3mg is because i like to knock me down. With other brands the variance would be too big

Posted on May 31, 2022

Delivery was fast and simple. Easy to swallow and it works well for me. I take it twenty minutes before bad and fall asleep very quickly.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I take this to battle intermittent insomnia after COVID took a toll on my nervous system. it helps straight away! excellent quality is guaranteed by Thorne

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A really excellent product and it is simple to use and easy to swallow My sleep is also deeper and for a longer period of time.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I use melatonin for quality sleep. There is no taste, quality ingredients and great benefits. Excellent supplement dosage and great pill size. I highly recommend this product for your health and wellness regimen.