PL

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had benefits with the quality ingredients and composition. helped my workouts and got less muscle fatigue with a good diet. the package lasted a month and helped my energy levels during training . there was no after taste so easy to swallow. the size of the bottle is good and lasted a month

Great quality supplements, I read a lot of good things about this company-mostly because of not using so many additional non-necessary things in their capsules. It's a little bit pricier that other brands, but I guess it's worth it! I usually take L-Glutamine for GI support because of my IBS, it's great that it also helps with Brain/Nerves!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Im taking glutamine for my gastritis. The gut lining is largely made of glutamine so it is recommended to try supplementing this amino acid to heal a leaky gut. I have benefitted from adding it to my supplement regime. Plus I get a nice brain kick out of it - turns out glutamine is a precursor to GABA! 1 hour after taking it, I feel noticeably happier. Thorne is a very good quality brand. I like that it has no unnecessary fillers so youre getting the best quality and totally clean product, when buying them.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love this, I usually take it in the morning on a empty stomach and it helps with any indigestion I have. It recommends 3 capsules but two works fine for me, the taste is not very prominent as it is in a capsule form. It helps with bloating throughout the day but this is along with eating other foods that help with my gut health. I wanted to try the l-glutamate powder initially but it has a higher serving so the pills are a good way to decide how your body reacts to it. Great quality ingredient as always.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is my first time to try so far i feel great , would see for the next time since i hv to consume it like 6 months

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I trust Thorne products and I love how iherb tells you the expiration date on their items up front. L-Glutamine is great for gut health and the immune system. Everything starts with the gut! Definitely helps with digestion...I take one with every meal.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take this for gut healing benefits. Thorne is a good quality and trustworthy brand. The ingredients are minimal. I take it on its own or blended into smoothies. It can also help remove MSG from the brain which is an amazing benefit. Will order again.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I haven't been taking it for very long. Dr told me to take l glutamine for any gi issues. So far so good. I trust Thorne.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Really great product. Don’t feel sick… and for the price it’s a really good amount of servings! Definitely ordering again and came fast :)

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very happy with this L-Glutamine supplement for healing after surgery. Helping me to feel healthy again. Doesn't make my stomach upset if I take it on an empty stomach.