PL

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
This supplement has helped me so much!

This product has really helped me with my energy levels. I take it before working out and I definitely notice a difference in my performance. It's also helped me to lose weight and get in better shape. Overall, I'm really happy with the results I've seen from taking this supplement.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I always love Thorne product. Even though the price is higher compared to other brands, it delivers the good quality product. This product helps my child in her energy, her focus and attention span. The size is just nice to swallow.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love all Thorne Research supplements because of their quality ingredients! Great composition, gives me energy through the day and helps me sleep better at night even if I take it only in the day time! Will continue buying this ones!

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

I have been a customer of iHerb for a long time and as always, shipping and packaging are at their best. As for the product I purchased, I can only express my full satisfaction and renewed confidence of manufacturer, Thorne Research, as well as the distributor, iHerb. No secondary and / or unwanted disturbances. Otherwise, beneficial effects on my general state of health and confirmed by the various medical checks that I periodically undergo.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Excellent quality, perfect for getting focused and awake in the morning for training or studying.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Have noticed more energy after using it for a mere few days

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

High quality ingredient to be taken either pre-workout or in the afternoon to get rid of fatigue, this seems to be the benefit.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Great for improving energy afternoon nap is no longer needed

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It helps with the ringing in my ears and mild headache.