PL

Posted on Jan 26, 2022
Excellent value and good tasting bars.

I am unable to find boxes of the Peanut Butter flavor Think protein bars in my local stores for a reasonable price. So I was happy to find a box of 10 at such a good price from iherb. I use the bars as a meal replacement once a day. They are delicious. The peanut butter bars are my favorite flavor.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

What really amazes me about this bar is that it has zero sugar in it. However, and that is to be expected, the taste is alright. Not too good, not too bad, which is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I would have liked to have an option for a bigger sized packet with at least 25 grams of protein, but overall it's a really good product.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Rather good protein bar, but can't understand a bit strange smell and aftertaste, not like peanut butter, but something rather artificial. Good for diet, 20 grams of protein in one bar makes it a perfect snack.

98093990-6d7f-4b45-ac66-247f33d24ea6
e85e8502-3b7a-48cf-be77-4092504764fb
e29f863b-7565-4bc8-a491-83baad16bd29
4b5138f7-2989-45ce-903b-56b7980db011
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

These bars are great tasting and super enjoyable. There is no chewyness like other protein bars can have. I really like the price, it makes it cheaper to purchase protein bars due to the great value

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I always brefer think brand for protein bars as it's zero sugar and super tasty, all the flavours are great but anything with peanut is always my favourite.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

What a great taste! I must say that THINK protein bars are musts about the best I've ever eaten, and they give me the energy to go to the gym or to the pool without any "stevia taste". as they do not contain stevia. They are really great!

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This. It’s so good! It has officially become my top 3 protein bar, so creamy and rich in flavour while you don’t feel very hard chewing it, Think! never disappoints!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

There is some sort of an aftertaste which bothered me when I tried the first bar, but I got used to it after the second bar, and managed to finish the box in a few weeks, so that's good. No palm oil in this product, an ingredient I try to avoid, and is in a lot of use in protein bars, the nutrient values aren't bad for a protein bar either. No stevia or monk fruit either, for those of you who hate the taste of those. The Chocolate fudge flavor in the same line of protein bars from Think! tastes better imo.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The ingredients of this bar are balanced and make it tasty enough to wish it, but not too tasty to over eat few of them all together. I am into...