PL

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have dry eye for some time and tested use of difference type of eye drop and reult was unsatisfactory. After using Thera tears for 2 days, my dry eye condition have improved alot. Price is good with this value size. will recommend to other if they need a good eye drop for their dry eyes.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Gentle yet effective! I suffer from dry eyes (computers.. ) and this is my rescue.. I used to use the 1oz tear drop with preservatives that can last more time, but the effect was not good as the single one without preservatives. yes, maybe its cost a bit more to buy single ones, but hey - how many eyes I have ? I need to keep them as long as I can and healthy too.. its easy to apply, the top lid can close it for next use... the size of each one can last for the whole day so the package of 30 is good for a month.. defiantly I will buy it again..

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I tried the 15 ml version of this product and liked it. So I bought these single-use vials because they make me feel safer. Usually those 15 ml do not store very well after a month or so.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

They break apart and open up easily and seem to do a good job moisturizing my eyes! Nice amount inside, has quite a few drops in each vial. Price was fair, good product, thanks Iherb!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I have only used it for two weeks but it seems to keep my eye lubricated for a longer period of time. I can't give a report of use over much time as I left it in the hotel by mistake. I will just have to order more!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It does not contains any preservations which was my main goal . Well known brand and it’s perfect for hydrating my eyes ممتاز لا تحتوي علي مواد حافظه

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I like that this bottle has multiple uses verses the single use. It encourages me to use the drops more frequently for my dry eyes.

Posted on May 23, 2022

my first time ordering these. found them very effective and also comes in large vial tube unlike other brands. Helps to sooth eyes and feel relieved

Posted on May 12, 2022

Fir my moderately dry eyes these work well . Not sure if they would be suitable for extremely dry eyes but I find them very effective

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Tried these for the first time and man do my eyes ever feel better!