PL

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Has no flavor Suitable for daily use Quality is very high Size is affordable Suitable for any age Package is nice I have a big benefit Suitable for sensitive skin Very moisturizing and gentle Composition is great I used it frequently It leaves your teeth very clean and makes your breath smell very fresh

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My wife has a severe case of dry mouth. This is one of the only things that help. She only likes this flavor, so, naturally they stopped making it.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The flavor is slight minty & after awhile it's slightly sour-ish(maybe?) with a tingling feeling, it seems to trick your mouth that it's consuming something sour and starts producing saliva. For the size it's abit on the expensive side but been using it for awhile now and recently tried other brands and product for similar purpose, but this seems to be best for me, will buy again soon.

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

2 minuets in got it swishing in my mouth tatse like a regular Alcohol free mouth wash then after 5 minutes I felt this numbness tingling in my mouth especially on my tongue to my surprise I start smelling if my breath was still there I smelled over and over again searching for an odour nothing I couldn't find it except a little this is so good already and am not even start using it fully yet wooooow just wooooooow🥺😳😷😵my breath is dancing thank you the one who created this and thanks to iherb... 🧡💛💚💙💜♥️

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Why it’s not available in United Arab Emirates anymore?!!!it’s so good it saved me from serious issue

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

So happy to receive this in a great condition. No leaking whatsoever! :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Works for me! And the taste of the mouth rinse is very pleasant!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

My favourite mouth wash to solve the dry mouth issue as it moisturize the dry mouth well

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I like the after feeling of being fresh, it gives a very fresh feeling.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I have used this for years and it really helps, especially in the middle of the night when you don't want to drink a lot of water. Also comes in tasty mints (good for keeping in your pocket when you get a cough during a meeting or church).