PL

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Very tasty !

So, first of all it is very tasty. I wouldnt call it guacamoli seasoning because there is nothing common to it.. However, I really like it as a seasoning for regular vegatables salad. Its taste is a bit weak, so you will have to add a lot of it. The quality of the product is good, and when you eat that, you can recognize all the ingredients. For me - 4.8/5

b3b0a2b5-0dcd-4c23-ad36-219bd8c1a41e
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

It was nice to see this product available. Usually the mix is sold in one off packs and I never have it when I need it. With this container of mix, I can make guacamole many times over. Flavor is fine for me, and you can control how mild or rich you want it. Overall, very satisfied with this one.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great taste, I not only use it for guacamole, but other preparations too as well as mi scramble eggs. If you are super sensitive to spices this can be a little spicy for you. Try putting just a little so you get the taste and it doesn't bother you.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I prefer this to the liquid best seller guacamole seasoning on iHerb. You can choose your own amount (the liquid one is for 2 avocados, if you are only eating 1 you will have to half the packet). The taste of this is great with some lime and pepper. The only thing is I wish it came with a scoop for measurement. The holes on the cap is too small for some bigger pieces of herbs to come out.

I am not a fan of avocados. My husband and step-son adore them, so they are in the kitchen all the time and some version of avocado shows up at almost every meal at the table. Ever since we bought this spice I have been eating avocados all the time now. My favorite is a shmear of avocado on toast, lots of this seasons and then a fried egg on top. And even then I sprinkle more of this stuff on top of the egg. It made me like avocados when I hated them before.