PL

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Excellent for all Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes!

This big sized super quality seasoning is not only great for Fajita, but also for any other Mexican or Tex-Mex dish. This stuff is the main ingredient for my burritos and even my enchiladas. I really like that this stuff tastes like the beautiful country of Mexico. This is a must have if you like Mexican food.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's a course consistency and to be honest, it doesn't pack a lot of flavors. I used it on over roasted chicken drumsticks and zucchinis and didn't feel any notable flavor. Maybe you just have to add amore. But I think the powder fajita seasonings I used before were more pungent

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Easy to use when marinating the chicken, also applicable for seafood like shrimps or sea bass, but works not so well with salmon. Marinating takes at least 1-2 hours. I feel like it's a simple dinner choice by preparing the chicken in the morning. Chop some red bell pepper and stir before serving.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I really love the ingredients, and the taste is amazing. And the size of the packaging is a generous amount, are use it with a lot of proteins, The quality is good, it's good for my diet Recipe, The composition is good, and the serving is as you like, are use it frequently.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have tried this seasoning with chicken, shrimp, beef, pork, and fish…. It’s great with all of them. It’s even works well for potatoes. Very versatile and it’s not too salty. The flavor is very well balanced.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Perfect for fajitas. The taste is strong, so you need just a bit for a great taste. Add a bit and then add more if needed. The package is good, and allows the right amount to come out.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Restocked 7 times! With any chicken recipe I do! I love it!. Who ever loves fajita seasoning at home this is for you! The amount is actually quite good and last for many months! The taste is amazing 😭 this brand quality always amazes me

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

So, the spice mix itself is good. It's the salt that's the problem. If I wanted to use enough spice for the flavor to come through, the whole thing ends up being too salty. I have this issue with most spice lab items. So I have learned to use less and add my own spices to enhance.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It’s a great seasoning, good ingredients but a little too sweet for me. There is added sugar, and I can definitely taste it. If that doesn’t bother you, you can use this freely! A nice size too. Good package.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Tastes good has a variety of spices and ingredients and is keto friendly but it’s a little too salty. Definitely should skip salt when using this or use small amount