PL

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

interesting addition of scallion to usual everything bagel seasoning, really nice change, used it on the sandwich with cream cheese, but also in a dressing, really nice taste! quality ingredients. package is quite a large size. they have few other spins on everything spice and will be tring them next.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Wow, What a Nice, Large Size bottle of Everything + Scallion Seasoning! I opened and sprinkled some into my palm and tasted it by itself. It even has a bit of crunchiness. I Really like this savory blend and have been using it on Everything! I think I'll have to get a couple more because it's so tasty and the bottle seems to be emptying quickly.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Excellent! Good quality of ingredients. As asian I almost used it on my recipe. Good packaging easy to use. Size is reasonable for price. I like to much the taste once mixed in my dishes.I used it frequently. Highly recommended this product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have been using the regular everything spice for a while and was pleasantly surprised when I tried this. The scallion flavor really comes through.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Adding this to everything I can right now! Lovely taste (very similar to everything seasoning with a touch more onion flavour), clean ingredients, great taste, good value and would happily repurchase this again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like to sprinkle this on homemade breads and bagels, but I don’t like the added salt. I wish that wasn’t in the mix.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Real nice Everything spice blend, the scallion gives it a nice kick

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm using this on almost everything, from eggs, to rice, to pizza, it adds great flavor and texture.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Great if you like green onion, honestly it's just what Everything seasoning was missing! nice mixed into cream cheese to make a tasty spread, or yogurt for a dip.

75ba9fbd-a79d-4b23-8c69-5e8e803f3621