PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Good

I love the taste of these combinations... I use them for anything from baking to toppings for various dishes. I bought this one thinking it would add a "kick" to the flavor, but it's relatively mild and not quite as spicy as I'd hoped. Still enjoying it though... :)

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Sandwiches, Avocado Toast, Scrambled Eggs, and other ready-to-eat meals really match this spice perfectly. I sprinkled it on my sandwich and it just gave it this really flavorful punch. This is one of the favorites of these spices I have tried.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The taste is so good, we use it for everything. The composition together with Jalapeno takes it to another level. The package size is large, and the quality is super.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The taste and size i use it with my diet cooking recipes i use one spoon per serving the ingredients and quality packaging is great

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This spice really exceeded my expectation, adds a great kick to my avo toast or eggs! I’m going to be ordering all the flavours.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’ve tried the trader joes version and this is my favourite, I’m going to try the + tomato to see if it tastes as great as this!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I tried the original everything + before which I love it very much! So I purchased this one with jalapeno , it is also tasty! Not too spicy , made my cuisine very nice!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I ordered this thinking it was something else but it turned out really well! Sprinkled some on my avocado & egg toast and it was delicious! I enjoyed it and would probably buy it again as it is so versatile, can be used for anything.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

great product a value size and good quality recommended . please like for rewards thanks.