PL

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

I absolutely love this blush. The color rose ribbon is very light and gentle and adds natural rosy color to your skin. The intensity of color can be build up but color still be pretty subtle. It is not super pigmented, and has consistency of powder with light creaminess, velvety silky feel, it actually reminds me Amani blush without the price tag. I just adore how natural this blush looks on my cheeks. Definitely buying all the colors :)

Excellent blusher: easy to apply, buildable colour, beautiful pink shade that suits my pale complexion. The Saeem brand offers great products at an affordable price. I am looking to purchase more from their range here on iHerb. My verdict is 5 🌟 I recommend trying. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent! Cool tone cotton candy pink, very pigmented so should be applies with light hand. Has a nice scent that which too overwhelming. Consistency is really nice and it isn't too powdery. Looks really nice on pale skin. Packaging is practical and looks cute. Overall good quality and seems like good value for the price

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Finally, I was able to find the perfect shade for the blushes! I have Rose Ribbon, it's neutral pink, no peach undertone and not too cold. With a light hand, it gives a nice fresh touch to my face, but may be built up for a night out as well. It's matte, almost no smell. I'm super happy with the purchase

Posted on May 12, 2022

It's a lovely cool toned pink. The formula is matte and silky smooth and it blends very easily. It's not too pigmented so it's easy to apply.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Such a pretty color! It has so much pigment and it’s pretty buildable. Long lasting power too! Can’t beat the price for all that! I’ll be buying more :)

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This is a very pigmented blush, and I love that just a little bit goes a long way. I have very light skin, so just a single swipe on each cheek is great in the rose ribbon color.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I love the colour which I can use as my eye make-up base as well as my cheek blusher. The size is right and the effect after applying on the cheek make me look young.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by this one (it was an impulse purchase). Rose Ribbon is a true neutral/cool pink, and those have been getting increasingly hard to find. Better color payoff than I was expecting, and at a drugstore price. Absolutely recommended.