PL

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
My personal wash staple

I have tried many feminine wash products out there, but seems none can beat this one. It has never caused me any trouble and I feel soo soo refreshed after use. That's why I'll keep using this despite my gyno's strong disapproval to not use feminine wash products! How can you survive without one?

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love this product! It smells really subtle (mild scent) which is good for the private’s care. The size of the bottle is perfect. One bottle can last me 2-3 months which is a huge benefit. The quality is amazing. The soap itself is liquid but it comes out foamy from the pump. I use this daily in my personal shower routine. It feels cleansing and refreshing because of the natural ingredient composition. I usually buy 6 bottles on a yearly frequency. The packaging is great so there are no worries about any leaks.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is my second purchase ; I LOVE this product , it guarantees you a fresh feeling and it has a mild chamomile scent and doesn’t make your area discharge unusually ; not harmful and just GREAT, great quality and packaging, easy to use.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is a product I have repeated purchased. It leaves you feeling clean and is a regular part of my shower routine. I recommend trying it!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

i love tbiscomapny product good pricd with excellent outcome love it🙂

70b578f5-af7b-4f14-a5a4-c2e9e40daef5
bdeac516-a43d-499d-a865-3823f9a5f891
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

When you use it you feel everything is food And the smell is beautifully

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

the best feminine wash out there. I love the honey pots products!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love it, the V area now not smelly. I like the smell, quality, and it suits me

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I know they changed the formula and I was hesitant to order again but I still love it keeps me fresh all day.