PL

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm impressed with the delivery, I ordered Jun 6 and it arrived 12th, very fast! I've used this soap twice already, effective in managing itchiness. Mild smell, what I think needs to improve is the shape of the bar, it easily slips the hands. And if they can make it more bigger as currently the size is good for just 2 weeks of use.

6e2eb02c-887b-4a4e-bcfe-bb5066799e2e
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I bought this for my husband who gets a persistent rash on his t-zone which appears fungal in nature. He uses a prescription cream for it but his GP also advised to try washing the area with anti-dandruff shampoo (which I didn't like the idea of) so I thought I'd try this instead. High quality, easy to use and store in a dish, smells pleasant, great foaming action and we think it's working in conjunction with the medication. Will purchase again.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Has a pleasant fresh herbal scent. Made from 100% natural vegan ingredients. Best used to scrub feet, underarm and intimate area whilst showering by applying the foam of the soap with a brush. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Sooo good to my itchy skin .after only a week I feel less discomfort the insane itching has stopped and my skin feel soft and smooth

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm prone to getting athletes foot and other skin conditions, so I thought that I would give this cleansing bar a try. After about a week, I haven't noticed that much of a difference. Maybe with prolonged use, it'll be different. Overall, it's okay. I like how it doesn't have a strong smell and it didn't irritate my skin. The cleansing bar is a bit small for the price.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I have been suffering from folliculitis, especially on my face. It looks like bad break out, that just won’t go away. After using your anti fungal soap, it has finally begun to clear!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Lightly citrusy scent. Not much foam while using but it does remove grease and dirt when wash away. It is a bit drying, will need lotion afterward.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Has a mild scent. Made from 100% natural vegan ingredients. Best used to scrub feet, underarm and intimate area whilst showering . Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Been using it for about a month the size of the bar was okay it came nicely packaged and it doesn’t have a smell. The product itself is good just use it frequently