PL

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Your tummy will thank you!

The taste is a bit odd, but if it helps - then it's no problem to be patient for a couple of seconds. You can add it to your smoothy, to mix the taste. Can't tell about the effect, since I just started drinking it. Big size package, that will last long. Good quality.

cf23a3f2-d9a4-4700-a204-5e4169347f91
893724c4-6671-4ef6-be36-14a81e7108f1
0d71b34a-7528-407e-92dc-9a961f4edbcb
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I really like the taste, a little sweet, i don’t know for me this taste is similar to caramel, like good caramel… it’s not strong but i like it. Composition is great for guts, I use this for 2 weeks and i’m feeling better with my dysbiosis and intolerances. I use many things for guts and i have a healthy diet so this product do good work but i think those things too.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I notice an immediate difference and absorbs / dissolves into drinks well. The taste/flavor is mild and is no bother. I have barretts esophagus and have dealt with stomach digestion issues for many years and this formula has been a big help in aiding in the calming of my stomach.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Very high quality gut formula which I love because it is independently tested and verified. No artificial sweeteners or additives which I also appreciate. I notice a real difference in my overall health and immunity when taking this every morning with a smoothie. I find it’s best when taken early as it seems to absorb more effectively on an empty stomach. Love that it is very easy to take with either my morning green juice or smoothie and the serving size dissolves easily.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Very high quality and potent gut formula. This version contains no fillers or binders which I really appreciate. As a vegan a good gut supplement is a great reassurance, and one dose of this in the morning gives me peace of mind. The type of fibre and antioxidants help to ensure higher bioavailability and absorption of whole foods in a vegan diet too. Easy to take and I really love the Terra origin brand. Please like if this was helpful and all my best to you and your health goals

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am so happy that they released a vegan product I have a leaky gut And this supplement has such a high quality ingredients that helps to heal the gut I don’t really remember the taste of it but I hope it helps me to heal quicker

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I haven't taken for more than a week so far, and I am taking 2/ day on an empty stomach; I am noticing less IBS with bowel habits, and less stress upon urination, & seems to be helping reduce the dry skin patches on my scalp. The less stress for me equals a better mood. Also, it should be noted, I have increased taking Vitamin C, and also am taking An Adaptogen formula. The combo seems to be Just right for me.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a great vegan formula with quality ingredients for gut health and to help with gut permeability. It is only missing slippery elm bark and marshmallow root but those can be added to it. And it tastes fine. A trusted company.