PL

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It doesn't taste like coffee, if you're a regular coffee drinker you'll immediately notice the difference. I mix it with my coffee sometimes, but it's really good on its own. It's sweet and i like the vanilla aroma. I'm planning on trying other kinds! Feel free to leave a like, thank you.

a7c5f207-e6e0-4b0a-ad57-bf271423958a

I love Teeccino and vanilla nut is my favorite flavor. It has a subtle natural sweetness if you’d like to drink it black but I love drinking this with coconut milk and a bit of stevia. Hot or cold. Mostly iced! It’s hands down one of my favorite drinks and I love it even more because of the added health benefits from its ingredients ! It’s also a really great option if you can’t have caffeine. I would totally recommend.

240ce2c9-cb97-4de1-8883-8b9a19d7325e
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have tried many coffee replacement products but this is my absolute favorite! It does not contain any caffeine and has a great vanilla nut flavor. You need to give it a couple of minutes to let the little grains go down the cup so you don't feel them with every sip but it's totally worth the wait.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I got this to get off of coffee as a recommendation from my herbalist. It's definitely not coffee, but the taste of this particular flavor is really good. It's a good enough substitute that I don't miss my morning coffee which I mostly drank for the flavor and the cream and sugar in it and not the caffeine.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Vanilla nut is one of our favorites the quality is a is Rich‘s name with the ingredients of the chicory it has is very unique taste we also add this one to her hot chocolate and him in the evening after dinner would recommend it or, our family and friends drink to see now they like it being carefree free.

bluebug
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I got this as a gift for my husband who wanted to give up coffee and caffeine. He loves it so much! I have to say that I like them a lot too - he's generous and he shared. Very easy to use, especially in our french press. Will definitely get again! I was a little scared about the gluten content since there is barley in it but it says on the packaging that there isn't any detectable gluten and it didn't upset his stomach so it's ok on that point!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I love all the Teeccinos, this is no exception. They are wonderful relaxing teas, if you've never had them they are similar to coffee in the sense that they are earthy, strong, bitter and aromatic. Out of all the Teeccinos, the French Roast blend is probably the most similar to coffee if that's what you're looking for. This one, Vanilla Nut, is sweeter but not artificial tasting at all.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love Teeccino herbal coffee. I usually drink tea but on special occasions I bring out the coffee maker and make Teeccino herbal coffee. The Vanilla Nut is my favorite flavor. But my son likes the Mocha. As far as coffee alternatives go, this is the best I've had...very strong flavor and taste if I use at least 2 scoops.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I love it. I drink a lot of "dairy" drinks, and I had wanted to vary and not drink so much coffee, so I found this replacement which I really love. It has a rich taste and it's caffeine free, so I can drink whenever I want and as much as I want. I really recommend. It comes in various flavors.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very unexpected , the flavor is great , the benifit of chikory is it's probiotic , like coffee with out the caffeine. And the serving is actually less per cup than coffee so you get more for the size of package than you wouldwith coffee . Price is a little high , but I manageable .