PL

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Enjoying without sugar

I have now tried this snack with coconut and can eat something perfect and beneficial for my keto diet. The composition of quality ingredients, the size of the cookies, and naturally their subtle taste go perfectly with a cup of coffee. Servings are small. I like the Sweet Well packaging as well.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

These cookies are the perfect snack, esp if you love coconut and are cutting out sugar. My husband and I eat them almost every night!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Stevia aftertaste is not necessarily my favorite; polydextrose in the ingredient list is also not ideal for me. But: these cookies are great as an oocasional treat if you don’t mind stevia - they’re moderate in sweetness and the coconut flavor is simply amazing on its own. Rely on your taste before ordering.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Haven’t tried this taste yet but tried the chocolate chip one, so I can only say at this point regarding the texture which is good and crispy. I’m guessing this one will also be good

Posted on May 15, 2022

Super fragrant! So happy with these cookies, less oily than other keto cookies. Really tastes like the real deal. Crunchy and satisfying

a217ba85-0615-4f86-9392-79ef39a1df9c
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The taste is OK. Not too sweet. There is a weird gluggy gluey texture as you chew. I suppose that is from the collagen. I won't be getting these again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The flavor on this cookie is different than others. It's very subtle but very enjoyable.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

The best and most crispy, yet healthy coconut cookies I ever had. It's possible to resist.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Perfect cookies can’t believe they are Keto! Coconut flavor is amazing, it also smells amazing