PL

Posted on May 13, 2022
Tangy and crispy

Clean and natural ingredients. Tastes sour-sweet and refreshing. Bite-sized snack to eat on the go. Hogh quality and beneficial to health and diet. One serving is quite a lot. But many of them was crushed regrettably. Can be used as yogurt topping. Ziplock bag package makes it more convenient.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I really liked this product. Low on calories and great taste.very nice snack after lunch or with cup of coffee

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Good bite ever, since I am on diet, sometimes want to eat snack, this is great for me

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love lemon treats and these are low calorie so guilt free

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

so tasty and yummy, healthy ingredients. fun to eat and great for low calorie diet

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Low calorie and low carb snack. Tastes almost like the real think.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I so really wanted to love these. I was looking for a crunchy sweet low caloric snack. I am not sure this particular flavor fits the bill. Crunchy?- Yes! 11 Meringues for 15 Calories? -Yes! Low Glycemic?-Yes! Flavor And Aftertaste - Not So Much! They state that they use fresh lemon & lime juice which I do not doubt however those flavors are lacking. Using alot of zest would have been a better way to go. And the after taste was somewhat off putting. I will still try at least one other flavor- something with a stronger flavor profile.

Posted on May 21, 2022

amazed by the taste. great when u need some sweet yet light. texture is exactly like meringue.

Megan25
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

They definitely have a meringue texture and crunch but they are so sour, not sweet at all. I’ve ordered the strawberry to see if they are sweeter.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Super low calorie and very refreshing!