PL

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

this vitamin definitely does what it says on the tin. It's been a great supplement and I have noticed better energy levels. My energy levels last all day. I've noticed a huge difference since taking it and I feel like I'm in control of my every day activities now. The first time I took it, my wife asked me if my face was burning when she saw

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love this vitamin. In the beginning I noticed some marked improvement in my mood, health and general well-being. I felt more energetic, less lethargic and I was just generally more relaxed. It was such a relief to be able to focus for longer periods of time without the usual side effects of fatigue. This is not something that should be taken lightly!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have tried many different types of supplements to help with my health issues and this vitamin is the best. I use it daily when I am traveling to rid myself of the stress associated with traveling. It is a product that has really given me an energy boost and helped me stay focused and more motivated.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have used this product for many years and it has helped me in a lot of ways. It works at boosting my immune system, increasing my energy levels and overall health. I see improvements to my physical symptoms and moods within the first few weeks of taking it, which is really quite amazing.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Within the past couple of weeks I can't live without this vitamin. It's been a huge help to my family, myself and my whole life at this point. My husband is a long-time vegetarian, so we had never really thought about trying the supplement until recently with our kids moving on to eating meat for meals. My daughter has been taking it for about 2 weeks

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I've been taking this multi for as long as I can remember. I bought it on a whim when I was in high school and it's been a staple in my life ever since. My mother still uses it to this day, but the reason she is using it is because of me.

Swanson Zinc Picolinate high-quality and effective supplement for a low price. Zinc is one of the powerful antioxidants. Protects against bacteria, viruses. Helps to quickly recover from diseases. Helps with hair loss, with problem skin.Capsules per pack of 60, small, odorless, easy to swallow. I really like this supplement because it really helps with various health problems.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I've been using this Swanson Zinc Picolinate for years and was happy to find it now on iHerb. The mg. is the amount I prefer more than some zinc pills with much higher dosage. With the lower dosage pills, you can split the amount you're taking into twice a day.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Only KetoBlog can be described as the best. I've seen incredible results and given me a boost of energy and confidence, but most importantly it has made my life better

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use this vitamin regularly, and I have noticed a definite improvement. The energy level is now almost back to where it was before I started taking the product, and I'm looking forward to continuing to take this for the rest of my life!!