PL

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I bought it for my mom who was vitamin D deficiency songs when using it I felt better

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wonderful, good size and good quality

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Received with good condition Good product to taken

Posted on May 14, 2022

Easy to swallow. Good for bone and calcium support.

Auto-translated from Russian

I would like to share my impressions of Swanson Vitamin D 1000 IU. I started taking a prophylactic dose of this sunshine vitamin, since I had not yet tested it. I drank capsules every day. And I really noticed an improvement in my health! A little about the benefits of vitamin D3: it strengthens bones and muscles, participates in the synthesis of insulin, regulates blood clotting, supports immunity, reduces some types of allergies, and helps to reduce inflammation. Swanson vitamins are in a plastic jar with a membrane under a lid. Inside a small capsule with a white powder. It is very easy to swallow them with a little water. The capsule contains vitamin D3 at a dosage of 1000 IU (in the form of cholecalciferol). A very convenient dosage: you can take 1000 IU, or 2000-3000 IU by drinking the appropriate amount. I take vitamin D3 in the morning right after breakfast. It is best to eat something greasy with the capsule, such as a butter sandwich, for better absorption (vitamin D fat soluble). My prophylactic dose is 1000 IU per day. I also take Omega 3, vitamin C and zinc in courses. My EXPERIENCES from taking this vitamin D3: vigor appeared in the morning, less sleepiness in the first half of the day (really invigorates), nails began to grow faster (I just remember last summer did not take vitamin D3 and there was no such growth!), There were fewer pimples and rashes on the skin, small wounds and cuts heal faster, and I have less colds. In addition, vitamin D has many beneficial properties, being in fact a hormone. Conclusions: I liked vitamin D3 from Swanson. There were no side effects (the only thing that should not be taken in the evening, otherwise there may be insomnia) The jars will last for a long time if you take a prophylactic dose. I am pleased. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

8613aba3-fa12-458d-9c6f-f34070b873ff
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I took this vitamin for the first time. I read its excellent components and the quantity is wonderful. It contains many capsules and the dose is suitable for the daily dose. Vitamin D is beneficial for the body. And bones, where we lack exposure to the sun for a while in the hot Gulf weather, this is difficult to do

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Great value for money. I take 1 capsule in the morning after breakfast. Helps to wake up faster and feel more energetic. The drug did not cause stomach problems, etc.

dce00c5b-2f52-46c1-b6bd-d236ff48bbf7
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

D3 is not a high dosage, it is fashionable to drink 2 per day, if there is no deficiency. A friend also takes these for herself

Posted on Jan 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It is said that taking vitamin D3 in softgels is better in terms of absorption, but I do not prefer softgels because they are inconvenient to store. So, I bought it in the form of a tablet or capsule, which is on the cheaper side.