PL

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
ممتاز!

The size, smell, taste and dosage are all normal. The quality is good and the price is great. The package is well sealed and was delivered in a great state. Highly recommended for its quality and benefits. I will re purchase it if it turned to hep with sleep and stress.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for several years, and its getting worse. After reading on possible natural remedies I ordered ashwagandha and another product (adrenal extract, bovine) and started both together. I started feeling better within 3 days, the effect was amazing. I feel calmer, and more focused, have better mood, and less stress. I highly recommend this combo for anxiety problems.

Good supplements that have many benefits for thyroid.. stress reliever,, aid to sleep well ,, also to improve mood ,, not bad taste,, good smell,, the size of capsules is acceptable

05ba82f1-338f-4c8a-abef-62faa1e0af1f
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product was shipped quickly and correctly. It was well packaged and arrived intact. It is a product that I use regularly and I am very satisfied. I feel better when I use it.

dc796f47-7247-4433-a449-9429a2f078fe
Posted on May 19, 2022

Always just wish the bottles were glass instead of plastic. A bit of a funny smell when you first open the bottle but most supplement bottles do. I have only taken 2 so I can’t speak on if it’s affected my sleep or thyroid. But the product came intact with lovely packaging .

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Have no harmful ingredients use it daily size good have alot of benefit such as Very good smell nice scent package good concern beautiful ingredients

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

it’s so cute and tiny, not what i expected size wise but it was still cute, the quality is great too and the ingredient list is filled. my friend got it and he said his mood is better and his sleep is better. so it benefits him

Posted on May 30, 2022

ashwagandha extract can lower cortisol levels, the stress hormone, in people with chronic stress. The adaptogenic herb also lowers self-reported anxiety, depression, and stress scores in certain populations.