PL

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Prostate health plus Hair supplement

this one is the most cost-effective for nettle root. got 500mg in 1 capsule, from what i heard, nettle root is the best supplement out there you can get for growing your hair, so as a man you can get lots of benefits from this. the main will be prostate and urinary tract health, the side is hair health. so far so good with this product. will update more in the future.

abab35f6-9f2c-41cd-9457-244810913e9d
adda9335-06f1-437a-9c3f-efbbdb091ff4
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I cannot wait to try this product specifically to see how it helps with the health of my hair amongst other things. Been waiting for this for the longest time and finally excited it came in stock and i could get it. This particular brand is the most affordable and so if money is an issue, you better get this. I will be back to update in a few months once am done with this bottle. I highly recommend this so far based on the price point. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love this product. But I use it as an estrogen blocker. There's too much estrogen in many of the foods today, and estrogen is what makes a woman, well, a woman. By blocking the absorbing of estrogen in men, it keeps the man a Man. I suppose there's other benefits to it as well and that's ok.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I've taken stinging nettle root for 25 years due to BPH. If I miss 2 days I cant pee, basically. I need surgery, but nettle root keeps me going. This Swanson product was so cheap I bought a bunch, but haven't used up my older stuff which works well. I use the stinging nettle root extract from now of iherb, which i like, Swanson doesnt say extract, maybe thats not essential. Ill keep u posted if the swansons works as I hope. Ill know in 2 days of taking swansons if its working. Ive had BPH for 30 years. I know what nettle root can do.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

There are several potential health benefits of this vitamin. It is appropriate for those who wish to grow their hair because of the ingredients inside the hemp, which keeps testosterone from being converted to dihydrotestosterone, keeping the prostate from getting smaller. It has a mild taste and it is an excellent package for diet food.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It has been 2 weeks since i started my hubby on this supplement along with Life extension-Uric Acid Control, KAL-Uric Acid Flush and Swanson-Stinging nettle supplement. Seemed to have worked pretty well without making much dietary changes, im on KETO so still consuming lots of fatty protein. I typically have an episode every 4-7 days and in the last 10 days, have not seen a relapse, will keep on using these supplements as they seems to be working for me. Will do uric acid tests to confirm levels in my next medical appointment! Please click on like if this review helped. Thanks

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

i am 70 years old ,i have enlarged prostate problem ,I took nettle before from another brand both of them it is working same it reduce from enlarged prostate symptoms ,, working good also i noticed it is help to reduce inflammation ,, I read about this nettle all reports said it is have many nutrient items as vitamin A&C ,calcium ,iron ,, minerals,, amino acid ,, this product quality is good and price

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

i got this to help w/ hair & nail growth. i take it in addition to horsetail, and i seem to be losing less hair and my nails are growing better. it is rich in minerals and since taking it my labs show improvement of iron levels which i good as i can't take iron supplements. it may also help with inflammation and blood pressure.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The results are very positive with this supplement, including a decrease in my PSA and reduction in the frequency of going to the bathroom at night to urinate and improvement in the potency of my urinary stream. The capsules are easy to swallow, the quality of ingredient is very good and I have not experienced any side effects in 2 years of use.