PL

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Packaging was excellent, neat and secure. Delivery was fast, too. Less than a week. Good quality product with many benefits. Useful supplement with ingredients / composition to help with constipation, for intestinal / gut health, especially for those who don't get enough fiber in their diet. Taste normal for capsules. Packaging was excellent, neat and secure. Delivery was fast, too. Less than a week. Good quality product. Useful supplement with ingredients to increase immune system, especially for those who don't get enough sun / vit D deficient. Good size to last around 4 months with once a day dosage. Effective. Readily absorbed.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Comes in small gel capsules so its easy to swallow. 1000mg and bottle will last you 8 months at least. No stomach acidity even if i sometimes take it withban empty stomach. So i can assure that quality is good. Also good for the immune system. Good addition of your daily vitamins and No after taste. Composition of husjs helps w intestinal and constipation priblems

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I’ve been taking these each day as a substitute for psyllium husk powder, and they have been so much easier than having to make and mix the powder in a smoothie! The price is great for the amount of capsules that are in the bottle. They’re also not too big, so easy to swallow, and have no taste (unlike the powder itself that has a taste and consistency I struggle to swallow. I’ve seen a noticeable improvement in all my IBS symptoms too. It will definitely be something I continue to repurchase.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I like that the capsules aren't absolutely huge. They're pretty easy to swallow. Adding in psyllium fiber has helped with my IBS (both diarrhea and constipation). It's nice to be able to make up what I'm lacking via my diet. The quality seems fine and I have no complaints. There's no discernable taste.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nice to find a higher concentration capsule in large bottle! Used to buy the Now Brand, but it always seems to be out of stock when I need to order it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This product is comparable to another well known brand (starting with Meta....) but for much much less of the price. The dose is great, just up or down the number you take depending on your needs. Give it a go!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Couldn't live without my psyllium husks... and thanks to IHerb and Swanson I can continue to afford to even in this high inflation climate! My digestive system is singing a harmonious tune from top to bottom! Yayyyyyyy :-)

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

My husband refused to take the psyllium stirred into a glass of water. He takes a capsule with meals now and is happy that he is getting his fiber in pill form.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Much easier to swallow than mixing phyllium husks in water! No taste. Helps with constipation, gut, intestinal problems. Good quality and packaging simple and light-weight. Helps my elderly parents.