PL

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Had high cholesterol level. My doctor had prescribed cholesterol lowing medication, on which I should have stayed for the rest of my life. I've decided to try supplements, including aloe Vera juice, hawthorn berry and olive leaf extract. Two months later, my cholesterol is within normal level. Excellent product.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I had been using another brand with the same % oleuropein. The other brand was unavailable so I bought this one instead. Wow! It lowered my BP into normal range 127/74 which is an improvement over the other brand 132/82. I'm on an Rx that elevates my BP to ~146/85 so this is impressive.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is just one of the things I take in my fight against helicobacter pylori, and I like it because I can aim it at just helico, it won't kill all the good bacteria in my gut. It only kills helico and 2 other types, nothing you would want to keep. Thus, it is great for using it in combination with probiotics that are also antihelico. The problem with this, at least for me, is that it lowers blood pressure. I have normal blood pressure and because of that, I am only taking 2 per day to keep it that way. I tried to take more, but I didn't like how I felt. It is gentle and I had no issues, as I had with oregano oil.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Got this stuff after learning it has an amazing effect on viruses in the body without having to use harsh, gut-killing meds. It's been great. I have definitely noticed an improvement in my overall health and immune support. There is no taste if you ask me, but I also take with a smoothie. Very high quality, as there are no extra unnecessary ingredient in the product, so you can trust it. If you get cold sores, I would definitely recommend making this supplement a staple in your diet.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I was taking this just before the covid pandemic struck here in early 2020. I eventually got covid in July 2021 and again in January 2022, but on both occasions my symptoms were very mild and the first infection was prior to any vaccinations. Marshmallow root is a good help for lung infections too.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This seems to be a quality product. I use it to fight my helicobacter pylori and have tolerated it well despite having MCAS and many sensitivities.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Olive leaf extract is a concentrated dose of the nutrients in olive tree leaves. It’s a potent source of antioxydants that support the immune system. I use this product to improve my health.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Not a young person here, I use it for blood pressure & UTI/kidney probs. It has been beneficial. I don't get any bad taste from using it. Seems to be good quality.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I've only ever had to take 1 per day and as a result, in the world today, that is fearful of contracting illness, I have not been ill. I take several different supplements, that can vary from time to time, but this one doesn't change.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This supplement is easy to swallow, it helps keep candida in check with no after-taste. Compared to some other brands, this one has good quality.