PL

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love this Superior Source B12 complex because of the mix of ingredients like B6 and Folic Acid. It's a good size and I like to use it to supplement with B12 and support my liver. They taste great and dissolve rapidly under the tongue. Good quality with this brand. Satisfied customer.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I ordered this product from three months and i used it and l so satisfied with results and i am feeling better my health and my body is becoming more active

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Relied on SuperiorSource's sublingual tablets for many years for B12 supplementation. Alternate this product with their plain B12 depending on dietary intake. Could do without the Stevia. I do not need everything to taste sweetish. Yuck. Fortunately tablets dissolve quickly. Note: if there is a similar product without flavourings, I'd switch Brand.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I love this form as it by passes the digestive system and is absorbed directly into the circulation as stated.Good to balance with B6 and Folic Acid

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is ok. Not really sure it helped that much.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Quality product, B12 B6 and folic acid all packaged into one, energy levels feel good, overall very happy

Posted on May 16, 2021

I have deficiency in vitamin B12 due to insulin resistance and metformin I am taking from 2015. I recommend this product because it has high level of B12 and folic acid, and with inositol I am taking for PCOS it is a great supplement for my diagnosis.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Very good B12 sublingual tablets. Somehow the tablets recently are softer and dissolved very quickly. May not be a bad thing as long as it's effective

TEMSAMANI
Posted on Mar 20, 2021

This pill does it's job. I couldn't believe how amped i was when i used one. For me i only use 1/2 st a time. The reason i originally bought this was because of my lack of vitamin b12 intake since ive been eating vegan.