PL

GrumpyMcSleepyhead
Posted on Oct 26, 2021
They work for me.

I'm writing this review after my third order of these. I like these sublingual (under the tongue) tablets better than the standard tablets and capsules. They don't dissolve instantly (takes several minutes for me), but they're quicker than standard forms. In terms of quality, I suppose they're reliable. I've tried two dosages (3mg and 5mg) and don't see much difference. They taste a little chalky and bitter, but if you can taste them, you should try harder to keep them under your tongue, I suppose. I keep these in my nightstand, and they come in handy on those nights when I just can't fall asleep. They work quickly. My one complaint is the size and shape of the (very small) bottle. It's very hard to pull out one tablet with your finger. I don't want to turn on the lights to shake one into my hand. I want to be able to get one tablet out with as little fuss as possible. When I buy these, I always have to transfer them to another bottle.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product is very good because it does not have any fillers and I feel sleepy in half an hour, very happy as I've been taking for years now.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I love these dissolving melatonin pills. They help me fall asleep quickly and stay asleep for at least 5 hours. The pills are super tiny, dissolve quickly and taste a little minty.

MEsufferer
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I have tried many melatonin products over the years. I finally found the brand which doesnt contain bad stuff (exept lactose) I really can recommend it.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

my husband take 2 of this under the tounge. quality is good ingredients is good size is fine dosage is fine. he sleep well. taste is good

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Melatonin is one thing I always take at bedtime.It will enhance sleep as well as being a good way to detoxify the brain while doing so.Superior Source is high quality with no binders or fillers.It does contain some stevia for taste.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It is good quality and using only melatonin for ingredient. It dose not have any extended ingredient. Size is very small. It is easy to use this supplement for everyone. You don't need to swallow it that's also good benefit too.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have tried a lot of different brands of melatonin over the years, and this product works the best for me. It's a very small, dissolvable pill that you put under your tongue. I don't feel groggy in the morning after using it. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Have found melatonin effective for falling asleep when taken shortly before bedtime. We use this brand because the sub-lingual is easy to take without water. Although not as economical, prefer the 1mg tablets. Liked the taste of the 1 mg the and ability to incrementally adjust the dose.