PL

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Sweet taste that kids will take, without added sugar

This probiotic should be more expensive than it is. It's got naturally derived vitamin C from fruit (as opposed to being produced from glucose using an unusual blend of biological and organic chemistry. The D3 is extracted from algae (as opposed to being made from lanolin, which is extracted by detergent, then saponified, and removed by centrifugation, solvent wash, or chromotography.) I just kinda accept that our vitamins are usually extracted from food or animal by-products (because it's much cheaper) but naturally extracted vitamins are probably better, but too expensive for most people. It's also got acacia fiber to keep the kid's stools loose (though that's maybe why my 23 month old daughter wouldn't eat these at first, but she's slowly warmed up them now--because the hard, fibrous consistency imparted from that fiber can be unpalatable to some kids). I'll definitely be reordering these for my daughters, and they're not just for kids too!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Taste great. Pill size is bigger, but my 4yrs age loves it. Have it as a daily serving of 1 pill every morning. The doctors encourage to use probiotic as a supplement which will benefit and improve his overall health. Quality and ingredient at 5 billion seems average for most kids probiotic.

1 serving for frequency so it's affordable. my youngest son age 8 loves the supplement. Once a day use. the size is kind of big but it's tasty. Good quality cz the ingredients speak for itself. Bought it on sale. well package. wish they would put a discount on this again haha. taste is great and i believe it gives effective benefit on my son's tummy. No improvement needed.

Vitalambre
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The taste is delicious, the size of tablets is a little bit big, but my kids eat without any problems. I gave it when my kids have got some stomach problems, it helped to normalise its work.

bb8b62fa-d37f-40ee-9400-a21adee98d85
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Decided to let my constantly constipated 3 yo try it. Read the high probiotic content, so think it should help more in the gut area. After less then a week of taking. Am seeing my yo gut unclog! Managed to poop a bit more often. Will monitor if it’s really the help if this!!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I order it to save it for when my kids take antibiotic, because they always have diarreha with the antibiotic and this will help their good bacteria stay strong

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It’s a little bit big in size, but it is chewable, and my kids of 7 and 3 years old eat them without any problems.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

The tablets are tasty, and my 10 years old son likes it. The size and price are OK, and I think that quality is also OK. We will see after a while :).

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

This larger sized bottle is perfect for continuous use. The supplement has a great blend of gut-friendly bacteria and immunity enhancing vitamins from naturally occurring substances.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good quality ingredients and nice taste! Probiotics are a must-have for kids as a foundational piece for developing a strong immune system. The natural vitamin C extract and vitamin D additions make this a good supplement.