PL

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I have really dry eyes and this product really helped me to relax and relieve the tension in my eyes. I really like how it fits comfortably around my eyes and how the steam is really soothing.

154b6a7b-1e99-4e68-8e22-3038e1015127
9990aa30-9203-40b4-9e44-cc6d62c76322

YESSSS. Your eyes will thank you. I love this product. It gets warm/hot upon opening and you place it over the eyes using the attached ear loops. I don’t even mind that it’s unscented as it’s more about the heat than smell. It’s like putting a warm washcloth over the eyes but more convenient. Very relaxing for about 10-15minutes.

f9356eed-0307-4895-8d55-dd46e9bd3d9e
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This steam eye mask is amazing! It's really helped me with my dry eyes and I don't have to worry about the scent because it's unscented. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This Steam eye mask is amazing! I have never been able to find an eye mask that doesn't irritate my eyes, but this one is perfect. It is also unscented, so it doesn't have a weird smell like some other masks do.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My eyes hurt after working at a computer. This mask is my salvation! In just 20 minutes I feel much better. Definitely worth it to try!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These Steambase masks are like magic! they heat up within minutes after opening the pouch. Very soft material and not heavy, very comfortable. No scent, heats up well, eye mask shape is big and the earstraps are a bit stretchy due to the material, really good one size fits all. The only con is not reusable.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This was lovely and relaxing, the mask heated up within a few minutes and stayed warm for at least half an hour. I had to press the mask down over my eyes because otherwise I didn't feel much, but I think that's just because of the shape of my nose.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love these heating eye masks. You open the bag & mask is instantly warm. I’m supposed to put heat on my eyes 3x per week, so these help & can be good for travel also. I like the unscented one. Thank you

InnaVDM
Posted on May 1, 2022

Bought it for a recent trip, to use on the plane, and it didn’t disappoint. Such a relaxing experience to use on tired eyes! Will buy more

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is an amazing product to use before sleep. It relaxes you. At the beginning you get surprised how warm it gets, this one has no scent, it has the perfect combination to relax and get a good sleep. The mask size is big, but this make sense.