PL

Click for CODE
Posted on Oct 24, 2021
A MINI SPA FOR THE EYES!!! SOOOO RELAXING

Mask comes sealed in a plastic packaging & warms up considerably once exposed to air. The scent is quite mild which is good. It was quite a lot hotter than I expected which is WONDERFUL~ Stays hot for about 5-10minutes & rejuvenates the eyes & is very relaxing. I would highly recommend this 10 minutes of zen. Will buy again!

e4413eaf-60ae-42a1-a3f4-717f53fa4b56
27e51c97-8d31-4e1f-b00e-2e74902a520e
68d40b05-7b52-4d11-8d7f-42350023baa9
Posted on May 18, 2022

This mask helps to relax and fall asleep as well as relax the muscles of the forehead. Their quality and effect is amazing. The scent of that exact mask I love most of all. Strong lavender with very little sweetness. For those who do not tolerate any smells of masks at all, there is an option without fragrance at all. It just warms up and doesn't smell. Separate benefit is the design of each mask - for every scent it's different and very cute.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I’ve never heard of this type of product before, but it’s really cute and relaxing. It gently warms up and releases a slight lavender scent which is so relaxing. I’ve given these to people who, like me, experience terrible allergies at certain times of year. They loved it too!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

easy to use, very nice scent. it kept my eyes gently moisturized or wet, and it was very comfortable. in the night of the use i had a very good sleep, i wonder if it was from the melatonin in the mask. i will repurchase and use it more frequently.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

never tried these type of steam masks before and I'm glad I did! these make naps a lot better lol. The heat was gradual and gentle and the scent was very relaxing. can't beat the price point and the size of the mask fit my eyes just fine. overall solid product and would purchase again!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Very Relaxing, really enjoyed and liked this eye mask. The heating helps when your eyes are tired and the lavender scent is not overly sweet. It was gentle and did not irritate sensitive skin, was like a mini spa treatment. It was very easy to use, the packaging just had to be opened and it was ready. It is most definitely part of my nightly routine and I will be buying from it again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Very relaxing, I will add it to my bed time routine. The scent wasn’t overwhelming at all. Very easy to use and packaging looks cute. Great quality not cheap. Pocket size and thin which is perfect. When it heats up it does do gradually and it doesn’t get too hot at least for me. I recommend for a relaxing night.

Meagan
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This was very fun and relaxing to use. I’m just sad that it only comes with one. I really would love to use this a few times a month. It really haled relax me and eyes! The scent wasn’t very strong but I loved the heating of the eye mask and that it fit in snuggly. It was very relaxing still. Really liked this and would like to use again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

#quality #ingredient #size #benefit #taste #dosage #good #loveit #price #excellent #perfectproduct #takeit #love #great #buyit #buy #lovely #veggie #capsules #leanmode #ideal #discount #tke #winter #wintertime #needit #capsule #veggies #good #promo #iherb #iherbproduct #recommend #scient #age #mask #package #composition #frequency #sensitive #moisturize #gentle #use #scent #flavor