PL

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like the quality of Stash tea. Lemon and ginger is just perfect for winter time. Love this blend. The taste of ginger is just spicy enough. However you control the richness of the taste by keeping tea bag longer. I like it also because is caffeine free, so I can take it even before bedtime.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for years now while I work. It's a quality choice for the price. It tastes exactly how one would want their ginger tea to taste. Not too strong and not too mild. I drink this in a large tea cup at work, about 20 ounces, and so in that solution it is fairly mild. But if mixed into a small cup, the flavor has more bite. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Full- flavored with strong taste of both lemon and ginger. I love it and my year-old granddaughter loves this tea, too. I think it helps our digestion. I make a cup every evening and enjoy it as I unwind for bed. Like the other Stash teas I enjoy, I appreciate both the quality for the price and the packaging.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am a huge fan of Stash teas, particularly their tisanes (herbal teas)! The Stash bags are generously filled to yield a strong and robust tea, even when steeped in 12 ounces of water. This blend in particular is wonderful, offering distinct lemon and ginger notes. Fantastic hot or as an interesting iced tea. Great value also. Very highly recommended! (Tip: Steep tisanes for 7 to 10 minutes to maximize extraction and flavor.)

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Taste is great! feels like very good quality and rich taste tea. it`s caffeine free so can drink it in the evening which is super good for me. Stash tea products are so value for money! I really recommend this flavor, very lemon freshy taste. If my comment helped you please do thumbs up!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love Stash Lemon Ginger tea. It has beautifully sharp, tangy, and spicy flavours without being bitter and smooth, floral background notes. The flavours are so well-balanced and clear. Not at all muted or dusty, as some other brands of lemon-ginger are. Lovely and warming on a cold winter day. Fresh and tangy when served iced, either plain or lightly sweetened. Great for soothing my nausea as well. Definitely my favourite bagged lemon-ginger tea. It packs a punch where other brands are too mild. Overall, quality tea at a great price.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I buy Lemon ginger tea to settle our stomach if supper doesn't sit well. I'm not found of this particular brand and will probably not buy it again. The flavor seems weak compared to other brands. It is caffeine free. But you may need to use two bags to get good flavor.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I love this to help settle my stomach before bed, especially because it doesn't have any caffeine. But be prepared, the lemon and ginger combination makes for a sour and slightly bitter tea. Other reviews have said there isn't much lemon flavor, but as long as you steep it long enough, it's extremely flavorful - I would even be happier with something slightly lighter or more balanced in flavor. Still, I don't mind drinking it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This tea is probably the best one out of the stash series. You can definitely feel the ginger flavor and the lemon flavor. You can probably get two servings out of each tea bag

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

stash makes such good quality teas, i love every flavor, but this one is my all time favorite, such good taste, perfect ingredients, beautiful package!! perfect