PL

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

What a quality product. My go to rewind tea: boil a tiny bit of these lavender flowers with sliced organic lemon and a cinnamon stick or vanilla extract in a cup of (filtered) water for 5 minutes. Add honey or sweetener of choice if you like. Er voilà, there you have a unique delicious tea!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The quality of these organic flowers is the best. I love the taste of these lavender flowers in tea. I also use them in my baking too. There's nothing else that gives a vanilla cake (made from scratch) an extra enhancement to the vanilla other than Starwest lavender flowers.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These have always been very nice. They are not always the brightest in color, but the scent and strength have always been good. We use them for daily teas, so that is what matter the most to us. It is great for mood support. Not just to relax in general, but it actually balances the neurotransmitters.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was very happy with these lavender flowers. They have a nice color, and the smell is fantastic. It doesn't take much to make a wonderful, relaxing lavender tea. I've used them to make sachets, and the scent lasts a long time. Love the package with a ziplock for storage.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Oh boy fantastic smell! Fantastic for my soaping projects and infused in alcohol and water. Tastes good on tea. Put it on sugar to make sugar scrub, great relaxing spa gift.

great packaging! its big and last for a long time. came in a big size bag. you can use lavender in cosmetics , self care, teas and more ! its relaxing and has an amazing smell.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is an amazingly fragrant and deliciously relaxing and calming tea. High quality! Great for unwinding at the end of a stressful day. I often drink it before bed as it seems to help me fall asleep faster

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use this for lavender cookies and eye pillows that are filled with rice and lavender. Great value. There are so many uses for lavender flowers!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Good quality lavender flower bits, I add it to my earl grey tea for calming effect and fresh flavor since my favorite Lavender Earl Grey tea has been discontinued

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Splendid product. Delivery was fast. The price is low. The packaging is good. Recommend to buy