PL

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Add this to chick-pea “tuna” salad

I’m vegan and I add this powder when I make something that needs a bit of “fishy”ness. I used this when I made vegan “tuna” salad with chick peas, and it added the flavor that resembles sea food. I’m excited to incorporate this in more dishes. It comes in a huge bag (which I transfer in a jar for an easy use) and I like the fact that this is organic!

6d00e498-fa91-4b68-992e-213e578b33ad
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good price for the volume. Seems good quality, since the taste is pretty natural (unpleasant ; ). Although I don't like to use supplements in capsules (I mostly open these and pure the pouder out), as far as kelp is concerned I do just the opposite - I fill it in empty capsules to avoid it's unpleasant taste (like eating raw shells out of the see) to be able to take it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The Only problem is 453g Pack Last For a Very Long Time! But it is A Great Way To Obtain All 77+ Sea Trace Minerals into Our Diet! The Only Reliable Way to Take it is To Encapsulate it into 000 Size Capsules I Usually Take about 4 a Day! I have Being Doing this Now for about 4-5 Weeks.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Smells horrible but you honestly can’t taste it in anything. I put the recommended serving size in a smoothie with fruit and it doesn’t make any difference to the taste. It makes my tummy feel good and my skin has been really bright and hair softer since using daily for about a week

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

this kelp comes in a light green color and powder texture. the bag is a resealable plastic one for easy storing. i love to use it as a salt substitute ingredient when making smoothies, soup, salads, or sprinkled on meals. i have it for the health benefit of iodine also. apart from the price, i like that its organic, of high quality, and convenient to use.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

My first time consuming kelps. One week consuming it and I am feel very well. I am taking half of the recommendation everyday in the morning (don't consume before bed! can cause insomnia). I feel that my metabolism increase and support resistance to fatigue. I usually use it to break my fast, after the workout to improve the mTOR. The taste is not so bad...the taste is like others seaweed but considering that the dosage is so low the taste it's not a issue. It's is huge amount and you can shared with yours friends and family!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Kelp powder has its value and can be used in many way. I texted with the company to ask more about information. I was surprised by the information they give me. Garuntee with the quality, love it.

90c38d25-001a-4ba7-9a23-0db3203fd66a
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Kelp has been known to be a great source of many nutrients, and taking of kelp powder seemed to provide the most convenient way to go. However I note the warning words labeled on the bag of this kelp power "Do not use for more than 14 days without consulting a health practitioner" , which are not shown on the photo of the product online. Do buyers of this brand of kelp powder need seeking consultations of their health practitioners prior to purchasing this kelp powder? I find no expiration date of the kelp powder on the bag.

a2c41e3b-8515-48c4-bec0-5258cd2b34aa
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Just what I was after. Supporting my thyroid with iodine from a food source as opposed to a supplement. Find it incredibly difficult to swallow though because of the taste. I can stomach raw turmeric and very bitter herbs, but this powder is strong!! Very pleased to have come up with a way to take the powder sprinkled over my meals. I mix it with other herbs like celery seed and cumin.. now I look forward to having it!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This organic kelp powder was recommended by my vet, 1/8 teaspoon in my Greyhound's food every morning has help her bad breath and improved her plaque. The bag lasts forever and is well packaged. Excellent value!