PL

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This greenpowder is top quality. I feel it's the best deal for all that comes in it. It's pure ingredients are great and goes great in my protein shake. I like to use it after my strength workouts and combine it with my protein shake. Seems to help with soreness and recovery. It has a grassy taste that I actually like just a hint of.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I struggle to find greens powder that’s organic and isn’t filled with a million ingredients (my gut and system can’t deal with it!) This blend is wonderful, you get a substainial dose of organic greens plus other medicinal herbal ingredients like moringa and dulse. I feel more energetic and assured i’m getting a good dose of vegetables each day. I don’t mind the flavor, it definitely isn’t artificially sweetened like some other powders so beware there is a “greens” taste to it. I either put it in my smoothie, have straight or mix with some tart cherry or lemon juice to cut the grassiness. The package lasts a long time too, great value!

We have used this Organic powder Superfood for years because of the quality. We mix it with our other powders daily. My hubby gets so much energy from this powder alone. Because of our active crazy lifestyle it gives both of us the nutrition and energy daily. We use a little stevia which makes it easy to take. We love it and will never be without it.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Packaged well and mixes even better. Add some ice and frozen mango (maybe BCAAs) and you got a high quality and tasty ingredient healthy shake that builds the body. It’s excellent diet superfood for anti inflammatory properties and great for people who cannot eat as many veggies during the day. I add some flavored BCAA (green apple) and it gives a tasty smoothie the health and antioxidant benefits of eating greens.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Iron levels were low on my third trimester blood test and I decided to buy this green powder to supplement my diet. I am plant-based (no animal products). I add this blend to my smoothies, drink it with cold water with homemade syrup. My favorite way to drink it is with hot or cold plant milk and it takes better than Macha tea. I look forward to my drinks, theyre a wonderful treat and everytime I drink it I feel a drastic change in mood and energy!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

This is my second purchase of green super power. This is used every day and my husband’s blender bottle with his other supplements he loves it and swears by it because he does not eat fruits and vegetables on a regular basis so he feels like he gets a lot of nutrition and this way, will continue to buy this.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I wanted to order another product but search engine somehow bring me to this. But Im actually glad I ordered it, as its highly beneficial for my dad, who got vaccinated. Ingredients are awesome, no additives added, great taste. Giving it also to my dog. Thank you for fast delivery :)

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Doesn’t taste the best, but I’m really happy with the ingredients and it’s a lovely fine powder that’s easy to use in drinks. I will buy again. A great way to get an antioxidant blend into your diet. I found the bag a bit difficult to use, so popped the whole lot straight into a large glass jar for easy access.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It blends well in my smoothies and I can barely taste it. I love the organic ingredients and peace of mind that I am getting great health benefits.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My morning starts with Greenpower blend + Liposomal Phospholipid Complex smoothie, charges me with energy for rest of the day. I add half of glass orange juice to reduce scent of seaweeds so nothing bothers me. After about 10 days of this smoothie my skin glows with freshness, love it.