PL

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
Nice flavor, mixes in, and is a delicate powder

This product tastes really simple and good. It improves the flavor of my super food green shake because it is so mild and gentle. It has a very smooth texture. The product is not clumpy and is dry and a very fine powder. On top of that, I get all the benefits of green food! I love it! The photo shows my shake with chlorella, which is dark green, and this barley grass powder, which is the light green. In the other photo is after mixing. To get rid of the clumps, press against the side of the cup and keep mixing. The powder mixes in well and gives a smooth texture and gentle flavor.

be4c614e-eac7-4e9f-a64d-1eaa9dca9dc2
f581597a-312e-4134-8f8a-3d1ca57e4a7a

I bought the barley green powder because of it's many benefits which are well-known and widely reviewed in scientific publications. However I didn't know that it is also an excellent energy burner until I use it to alkalise my blood. In merely a month of use, I reduce about 2kg of my body weight. I was taking a high dosage ie 3 tsp twice daily. I find the taste of is product is quite pleasant because it tastes a bit like Japanese green tea which I am quite accustomed to and I find the quality of this product is very good ( bright colouration and fresh smelling). As to the the lead warning , I pay no mind to it because of the fact that it is allowed into America; processed and sold here , how bad can it be? I have almost finished the first bag I bought at the beginning of July and I have just purchased my 2nd batch and did not suffer nor notice any ill/adverse effects of lead poisoning. So I don't worry too much.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This product changed my life - saved my life - after getting the "Hong Kong Flu" back around the year 2000. I nearly died. This product, taken daily over a span of years, finally built my immune system up to stronger than it had ever been in my life. This coupled with another few items keep me illness-free.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been looking for barley powder and came across the product. My husband and i started last jan 18 and the results are really good especially to my husband who has high uric. From 551 it went down to 450! Amazing product! Not only this, most of his labs has good results including glucose, triglyceride and etc. i cant wait till my next labworks too. Highly recommended product!

Posted on May 30, 2022

This powder is very palatable and mixes up without clumping in water or a smoothie. Great way to get some extra greens in you! Large bag, so very economical.

b3d0a0cf-4651-4aa4-aed2-9dd713f16b68
FightingFatigue
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Good value organic products. This goes in my smoothie, tastes fine and makes me feel healthy. It’s not bitter like some other brands however I noticed it speeds up bowel movements so definitely start with a small quality if you are not used to it

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Starwest is one of my favorite products. Needed the barley grass for a detox smoothie. I can always count on iHerb to have what I need in stock.

good laugh
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My family have been taking alfafa, what grass and lesser amount of garley grass (due to cost consideration) for more than 5 years, seems to have no negative effect, as for positive, likely to have improved digestion and immunity.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It was good to see that this package had a large quantity of the barley grass powder. I've discovered that it pays to go slow at first, as it is powerful enough to cleanse the bowel very quickly if taking too much too quickly.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It is very smooth fine powder and the price is reasonable. The only thing is that it is from China. So you are not sure if it is really organic. Please ensure supplier is really organic