PL

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Delicious

This is the best jam I have ever had. It is so delicious and made only with natural ingredients. I have tried others brands that use only fruit juice to sweetened but this is by far the best one because is made with real fruit and the taste is awesome.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love this recipe, it is so delicious. It's perfect for biscuits, toast, sandwiches, tea; anything! It isn't too sweet like other preserves and the strawberries taste like they were just picked, first-rate quality. Not too much sugar, either, which really lets the fruit shine through in every serving.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These potent little packages protect your heart, increase HDL (good) cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, and guard against cancer. Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food. With this spread, I can add in these superfoods into my kids breakfast and they smell AMAZING!!!!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Perfect on PJ sandwiches or on its own on bread crisps! Fresh, classic strawberry jam - tastes like homemade with minimal processing. Glass jar adds an extra dimension of quality to the jar (no plastic/chemical leakage to food). Small size for how delicious it is, but maybe that's better or else I'd be enjoying this daily :)

BeckySue
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I honestly believe St. Dalfour spreads are superior. They don't have a bunch of sugar in it. They are sweetened with the fruit and fruit juice. They taste like good, sweet fruit. I love the strawberry. peach and wild blueberry. What a super treat to have on your toast in the morning!!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

The best preserves in the worst jar. Seriously. The taste of these, made with just fruit and no sugar added, is among the best in the jelly/jam/preserve/compote category. But this jar is a design failure of ridiculous proportions. It's thin and tall, so getting the jam out of the bottle in any quantity is a pain, and there are curved areas where jam gets stuck and cannot be extracted. It's a disaster. If they switched to a normal cylinder jar it would be 5 stars. Strawberry is my favorite for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and also good for toast etc. (of course).

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

it could be the best organic jam in world I love it taste a looot with bread every morning it became lovely part of my breakfast

ffb2cced-fd91-471a-94f6-a8b3ae5ebebd
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Bonne Maman is our household favorite, however we decided to try this one as the reviews were great! While it was very good and we enjoyed it it was not our favorite. It may just come down to particular tastes and nothing else. The size was great and the price was right as well as all of the ingredients. The quality is there as is the packaging.