PL

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The package are good and delivered after 2 weeks not bad..Been a week since i start taking it Good quality , i see the reactions already,there's an improvement to my skin ,The taste was good after i mixed it with natural yogurt,think i'm going to have my next purchase soon!

14693b4a-6831-4e80-9dd8-772c5c3157d8
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

The best collage i tried so far.. very effective , my knee does’nt hurt anymore , taste is good.. when will be the big size available

b8d0e83a-96d2-4135-a925-174cf9fa16a5
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It's too soon to tell if I am getting any benefit from the product, but I wanted a marine collagen (not bovine) and it had all the ingredients I was looking for. It takes a while to completely dissolve, but the flavour is great and it's not overly sweet.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Nice, with a very strong taste. Good quality, regarding composition unable to comment. But I think my body has felt the benefits and my health has improved.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

good taste, it dissolves in cold water easily my friends tried it and loved it

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

delicious taste 😋, good quality it dissolves in cold water, easy to use

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

delicious the taste is good, it dissolves in cold water

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very tasty good for your skin and Hair. Help in your bone like knee