PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

K1 from reliable Source naturals manufacturer. Should be consumed with some fatty food or oil - fat soluble. It supports blood clotting and heart and vessels health.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good quality works well for me Seemingly have no problems is very good supplement important to have if you don't get enough in your diet I would buy it again

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Now that I purchased it, I am not sure if I really require vitamin K because it’s easy to get it from fruits and veggies. I’ll take it for now but I don’t think this would be one of the vitamins I reorder.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

The previous brands of Vitamin K1 that I bought were not of a good enough quality to provide the boost to blood coagulation that I needed after dengue fever. This brand provides a dosage that is 5 times that of the other brands in one tablet and does the job.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

After a dip in a bone density test, my doctor prescribed vitamin K. I looked at several brands and decided to try Source Naturals...and I'm glad I did!! Two years later, my bone density test showed marked improvement, and all I did was take one Source Naturals Vitamin K tablet every day. Great for anyone with deteriorating bones.

7de47053-1bcd-40a8-83ef-c114238d1fc3
5a2981e4-3fb3-4277-bf3b-e0fc01888930
1ebcf682-eef7-4f02-8ad3-a9011ca0da26
72f01e63-7305-42a6-a908-fd812ebd77bf
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is great as it contains a large dose of K1 which is hard to find. Not too large a tablet, easy to swallow. Reduces the amount of plague on teeth and whitens them. Only slight downside is that I don't think the calcium is necessary and if it could be removed easily enough then that would be great.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great product with small pill size and decent dose. Quality is good.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

i take this daily...... great stuff.. better than any other vit k

Posted on Mar 8, 2022