PL

LiUkraine
Posted on Aug 27, 2021

My doc has prescribed the one as one of the best. So following instructions

Shines91
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

no animal consists. that why love it

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The fungal thing bugs me. I cannot use this product unfortunately.

Posted on Mar 19, 2011

THIS is the best bang for the buck if you're looking for EFFICACY.... This product beats the 'other' 4X products, HANDS DOWN... For helping handle those overly cumbersome meals or simply to right the ship on those days when metabolically, you're just 'not right'.... I cannot say enough about this Vegetarian Pancreatin! I take it to work, on the road... everywhere.... What a difference both in energy and in balancing the need to assimilate properly the nutrients in foods as well as helping to disperse of feeling lousy. I can't say enough... Try it... you won't go back to the other guys... Believe me!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Great 👍, it works when you eat fast food

Posted on Apr 2, 2019

I don't like taking too many capsules. When I open capsules and just eat the content before food - it tastes very good. My digestion is definitely improved. The only thing I don't like is that it contains a filler. Enzymes can be formulated without any filler, so it will be great if they remove magnesium stearate.

Posted on Feb 3, 2017

I have now moved on to the vegetarian pancreatin from simple digestive enzymes. I never wanted the porcine product and so far so good. For someone who needs supplemental enzymes due to surgery, I believe this is working well. I feel that I have better food absorption. Elimination is quite ok too. Again so far so good. I'm just a out to order my next lot.

Posted on Jun 13, 2011

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

Posted on Mar 12, 2017

My daughter and I started taking this a few months ago and it is brilliant. We both use to have major issues with digestion and losing too much weight but have now both stabilised in weight and feeling amazing. I believe we will both be taking this forever more.