PL

awesselius
Posted on May 10, 2022
Good solution for carb sensitivity

When I eat carbs, my body will disagree. Sometimes within half an hour. My legs will go weak and tired and I will get sleepy or drowsy. I need to take a nap ASAP. I have no idea what causes it, maybe my pancreas releases enzymes into my bloodstream. I have no idea. Since taking this enzyme, this feeling is becoming less and less severe. This has become part of my core regimen next to my vitamins and my glandular supplements. I'm happy that I'm able to heal my self and so could you!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I bought this to heal extensive scar tissue damage from back surgery, and am using it in combination with Christopher’s BFT and St Johns Wort Oil. I normally take the maximum amount of morphine a day for pain, but now after a week, I noticed a few times now I’ve skipped a dose with no increase in pain which has never ever happened before. So I am hopeful for the first time in 5 years that I can stop taking opioids for the crushing pain.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I *think* it increased the efficacity of a course of antibiotics I took, the doctor gave me a combination because of a very resistant bacteria. Nobody, not even the doctor, was expecting it to work, but it did, and, to everyone's surprise, the next test came back negative. I am 90% is because of serrapeptase, which helped the antibiotics penetrate the tissues better. It's just anecdotal though, my experience.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have BAD sinusitis and this aides a ton! TY It holds the pieces somewhere near transforming the nasal trickle into a fluid rather than stuck, spoiling, rotten Phlegm. Additionally I require around fourteen days to mend and just began this item. My injury CLOSED in 3 days and the redness practically 100% gone.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Serrapeptase is produced by bacteria in the digestive tract of silkworms and allows the emerging moth to digest and dissolve its cocoon. Serrapeptase is an enzyme that effectively breaks down proteins into amino acids and has an antiviral effect. When taken orally, this enzyme can reduce the viscosity of mucus in the airways. Serrapeptase is used for inflammatory skin diseases, pathologies of the respiratory system, diseases of the cardiovascular system, neurological abnormalities, gynecological disorders. Also, serrapeptase can reduce the risk of bacterial infections. I am very happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I followed up with a kidney cleanse after a round of this. The enzymes digest unwanted proteins in your blood, so I used dandelion leaf tea for a couple weeks after.Just once a day in the morning.

351f389b-cd8d-421c-84f0-49716784f84f
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I started taking this brand of serrapeptase in an attempt to dissolve unwanted spike proteins that I’ve absorbed through daily contact with lots of people. However, once I started taking it (2 tabs each morning/empty stomach) I’ve experienced many other kinds of beneficial side effects. I’m a 50 year old male who has never “cleaned” my blood before and I must have had a lot of fibrin and organic debris in my veins because I literally feel amazing after taking this enzyme. It’s hard to explain but I notice the circulation in my arms and legs is vastly improved. My movements are more fluid and there’s no pain or rigidity at all. Literally, all my achy joints are soothed and I feel an incredible type of vitality and energy as the serrapeptase courses through my arteries and veins chewing down clumps of bio-waste, plaque and useless organic clump. I can almost “feel” my blood flowing better and it’s raised my energy levels dramatically. It’s like a “super soldier serum” in a way as my cleaned blood courses uninhibited the way it should. I simply love this stuff!! After taking it now for a month, I’m also convinced it’s assisted in boosting my mentality as well. Obviously the increased blood flow has returned a sharpness and vividness to my brain and thinking clearly is never a chore. If your considering taking this enzyme rest assured it’s extremely safe and very tolerant in your body. I just finished my first month and have decided to switch to Nattokinase while I take a break from serrapeptase, but will joyfully come back to this miracle molecule very soon!

b086fe13-9891-49ba-8bbf-410e0b803897
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Purchased this for an elderly friend who is nutrient deficient with his meals. This is an easy product for him to swallow and take daily. He gets frequent bloodwork done by a compound pharmacist who prescribes this product (and sells it as well at a substantially higher cost)with good results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

the quality and ingredients of this product is good. I buy this for my sinus and taking together with quercetin Bromelain. my sinus is getting lesser and been stop using nasal spray for almost 3 weeks. this product benefit is to reduce inflammation.

47c133b1-a896-42b7-96d8-d1761e1a23f3