PL

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I take them to help with anxiety and stress. I also take source naturals 5-htp which i think is a good combination. The capsules are easy to swollow and has no taste/aftertaste. Its not irritating to the gastric system at all so im very happy with this supplement. Will definitely buy again.

117c4c6d-3460-43d0-a8b0-5c809e3daf32
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My teens take 200 mg L-Theanine in the evening after dinner to help them wind down for sleep. We can report some improvements after one month ie: a less active mind at bedtime and less muscle tension. Both think they are getting 30 - 45 minutes more sleep most nights. These are a nice, small, easy to swallow capsule. We're using a few Source Naturals products currently and we're always happy with the quality.

Posted on Mar 22, 2021

I just purchased a new bottle of L-Theanine. I had taken them in the past to lower stress and I think they were effective. Sometimes, when I don't need something anymore, I kind of forget about it and how it helped. I think that's a sign that the product did what it was supposed to do and we no longer need it. My new bottle just arrived and I'm glad to have it to help during those moments when anxiety is high or I need to just relax so I can have mental clarity.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Package came exactly as expected. I can sincerely feel how this positively affects my focus. When I take one of these in the morning with my coffee, I can laser focus on programming.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It helps with focus and clear head as in green tea

LoveSupplements
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This totally wor i strongly recommend it for sleep

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Source Naturals Brand Serene Science L-Theanine may have a slight edge in terms of effectiveness when compared to other brands of L-Theanine. Most likely I'll try this brand again since I'm a regular cofee drinker. .

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Honestly does the job. Nice dosage. Taken in the morning and evening before bed. Source Naturals quality seems to hold up also with this product.

Posted on Feb 17, 2010

L-theanine has been a lifesaver for me. I had terrible anxiety and could not get off ativan until I started taking this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It calmed my mind so much, but not in a robotic way like Ativan does. The physical signs of anxiety were still there, but my mind was calmed enough to deal with them. It took about a week for me to really feel it. I was on multiple ativan a day and now I have not taken one ativan in a month. Awesome!