PL

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I cut these into pieces as I only really need 5 mg per day. I threw my hormones out of whack after taking a steroid for allergies and this has been helping me feel normal again. I don’t have anything else to compare them to but they work so I’m assuming good quality. When i tried taking just half a pill my skin got greasy and noticed hair shedding so these things are no joke! Wish they would get the 10 mg in stock.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Item arrived and it seams good quality/cost as usual with this brand, I'm using it with some benefit in reducing an autohymmune problem; dosage they claim seams real, so one can regulate correctly assumption at the minimun one need day by day, for example tryng to stay at low dosage ( half or 1 a day ) to reduce any potential side effect if used more often Expedition (international) also was realiable

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Have only taken for a couple of days, so cant say much more than delivery was on time as promised and in good condition. But I have already felt more motivated, and have completed chores I'd procrastinated over for what seemed forever, and looking foward to being more energised and feeling like I used to.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Wow, very powefull stuff. Had to cut it in quaters of about 5 mg. Works very well together with DHEA cream 3 times a week. Slee improved but my energy is so much more. Right from the start. If you get nervous just cut it til you reach yout sweetspot to go with. This is in tabletform so its easy to cut down. With capsules it gets a bit messy..

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My functional medicine doctor put me on pregnenolone, the brand sold by his clinic. I did muscle testing at home and of all the supplements I take, this is the only one that appeared to be weak. I bought this brand instead on iherb and tested it. It's much stronger, judging by the muscle test.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Purchased this Pregnenolone but I only need 10mg a day so I divide a tablet into 2-3 parts, just bite off a piece. It does what it’s supposed to do. As a woman I can feel it’s effect.

This lower ingredient is much better for me as the higher dosage was breaking me out. I take it for my perimenopausal symptoms. Great quality. Great benefit if you’re in you’re late 40’s.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It is super difficult to find pregnenolone in my own country. Only on prescription which makes it super expensive and only capsules in 50 mg which are hard to split in smaller doses. These offer good value for money and the tiny tablets are easy to split if needed.

Posted on May 21, 2022

after I started using it, my mood and well-being improved, my brain began to think better, that's what effect pregnenolone gave me

Posted on May 22, 2022

My mom wanted DHEA, but this was on stock, so we just got this.

403da498-84f8-4878-8e86-224510b25ed9