PL

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Excellent GLA!

This is a great borage seed oil. I bought it for acne problems but my mom is also taking it to help with menopause symptoms. It is effective for both. It lowers inflammation as well I like that it has a high potency GLA per capsule unlike other brands. The medium size capsule is not a problem to swallow. In general, I take this at the end of my lunch with the last bites of food. If you find this helpful, please like. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I’m really happy with this borage seed oil. I take it from acne prone skin. I’ve noticed my skin complexion has improved dramatically since taking it. I take 2 capsules every morning and night.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It came quickly. I am very satisfied with iHerb's service since I take the Mega GLA 300 together with three other multi-vitamins to stop my hair loss and they have not let me down with their deliveries which are fast and efficient.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Wow, didn't expect to see result this fast! Within my first cycle, it helped me with all things pms: mood, pain, cravings. And on top of that it makes my skin less dry! Love this product, great value for money.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have high hopes for this product as it’s been proven through clinical trials that it helps remove Amyloid plaque from the brain.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

good quality and ingredient. benefit my cholesterol, hair and inflammation and heart. no after taste

Posted on May 15, 2022

Very good support for your healthy. Love it. Small capsules.

Posted on May 8, 2022

excellent value for money, recommended buy, would buy again for sure

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good for skin. Good formula. Have been taking GLA. Alternate this with another brand.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

My mother is using this product for over a year now and I buy it to her every few months, she's totally happy with it and her results have improved thanks to it.