PL

Posted on May 14, 2022

I noticed the first day I did feel like I had a little bit of more energy it wasn't like speedy type of energy but I just felt like more awake, I must have needed this! it's a precursor for so many things that we need in our body to function properly and anyone could use this in really benefit from it because most likely with everyone's diet in this day and age we're not getting enough I definitely recommend this for anyone any age if you're feeling sluggish I would try this like I said it's not going to make you feel speedy but the next morning I woke up more awake than I've ever felt or that I felt in a long time!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Interesting nootropic, I use cycling on and off. I get benefits in terms of concentration and task accomplishment (works to modulate dopamine). I notice for training at gym i feel more locked in. Quality and price seem good compared to other manufactuers. Size is on the bigger side but no problem for me. I really like this supplement

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have been taking this for 3 weeks plus. I have hypothyroidism. A previous natural doctor recommended L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is a precursor for making thyroid hormones in the body . I take it in the morning because,for me, it’s stimulating . That’s a good thing as it’s also seems to be lifting my mood. In general, I feel it’s been safe. I wouldn’t take later in the day , as it may affect ability to sleep.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Tyrosine is very useful for me. CAN have outstanding placebo effect WITH caffein! But I don't feel about it as taking just only this one.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is really helpful with my hypothyroidism. I use to take 1 tablet with Bladderwrack, but I found that taking 2 tablets works best. My digestion feels better and I’m more energized and focused.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I love Source Naturals, I have had many of their products and can recommend them . I also trust iHerb to only sell the best products & shipping time is terrific.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

While I rarely experience adverse events due to supplementation, the one-time use of this item resulted in a pronounced headache, as warned in many sources discussing tyrosine.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I usually don’t have any issues swallowing tablets, but these tablets aren’t just big. They’re also made from very hard materials and quite thick. If they were flexible it probably wouldn’t be such an issue, but now it is. Product itself is fine, but the swallowing isn’t pleasant

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good for me pls give me like =)