PL

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is a great supplement with many benefits for improving the mood, fighting depression and fatigue, and reducing sugar cravings ( I had a lot of those). It also boosts energy and helps build the muscle of your are training. Coupled with diet and exercise, L tryptophan helps a lot in losing weight and keeping it off.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I bought this product after learning that L-Trypyophan is a pre-cursor for serotonin, which is a key hormone in helping to regulate sleep. I usually take 1-2 tablets half an hour before bed on an empty stomach. And I think that it helps me fall asleep quicker.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a quality ingredient that i used to help reduce withdrawal symptoms of going off my antidepressant when it stopped working for me. taking this helped stabilize my serotonin levels . it has medium elongated pill size in a medium plastic pill bottle package. no bad taste. these tryptophan tablets gave me the benefit i needed and i recommend them to anyone who has serotonin issues.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I had been using low-dose melatonin for sleep, but didn't want to use it continually. I'd heard that tryptophan really helps and it works for me. I take three of these 30 minutes before bedtime and have one at the bedside in case I wake up in the middle of the night. Sleep is not easy for me and this really has helped.

It’s very important to take tryptophan supplements properly. It should be taken Without Any Food! In general this rule works for almost all amino-acids.

9e80af62-b579-4460-a393-7f76fd81c216
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I only one every once in awhile when I’m really having trouble sleeping to avoid building up any tolerance- helps, but leaves me a little groggy the next morning

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Quality product, package is fair, size of the tablet is alright as well, helps recover energy faster with a well balanced protein dominant diet with moderate muscle training, taste is eh.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

So far so good. Have yet to see the benefits of the drug. But it was recommended and I’ve slept better for using it so far.