PL

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Helps with Migrainse

Great for moody people! This is something that will actually help you feel cheerful about being at work. DLPA is a real asset on those days when there's nothing to look forward to!!! It helped me for years, and I still use it in retirement sometimes on days I am not happy about something. Sometimes I take half a pill and go out for a walk, which as we know is going to change a mood! Really worth a try.

I have been taking a lot of XTC since teenage time and of course after an intensive period of consume, I experienced the heavy hangover of depression. The after effect of the depression makes me stop taking any upper drugs since 7 years. I lately discover the magic of DLPA, it makes the depression goes away almost immediately! Glad to say that I can take XTC again !!! Tried other brand didn’t work as good as this one thank you source natural ! Good stuff x

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Absolutely love this stuff! It has helped me overcome my anxiety and mild depression. It lifts my spirits. I would sit in a slump all day and with that, not get any house work done. Since taking this I noticed all I want to do is clean and do my daily tasks better than before. It really has turned my life around. I’ve recommended it to family and friends. The ones who purchased it with my recommendation in mind have ALL told me how much it’s helped them too! It really is amazing. I suffer from chronic pain also and this actually takes the edge off of it. Not a pain killer but makes it tolerable if that makes sense? Will definitely be buying more.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Affordable quality product. Have been using DLPA in coordination with GABA, theanine, and tyrosine for about a year now. I appreciate the price on this product as well as bottle size, as I was able to purchase two at one time so I am able to keep up with the twice daily dosage. I would recommend this in coordination for any diagnosis surrounding depression or anxiety, especially after discussing with a nutrition therapist or doctor. Unsure of the sourcing of ingredients but does seem to be working well.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I struggle with ADD and I think no cognitive supplement can provide a stable effect so I have to take them on a rotating basis and constantly try out new ones. But I can say that for around 70% of the time that I was taking this DLPA it did help me with focus and ability to accomplish tasks. Will repurchase.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This DLPA works great for pain. My husband takes it to get rid of back pain and arthritis. I use it for back pain and muscle aches. One 750 mg pill each and we're both good for the whole day. It's amazing! We love the quality of Source Naturals products too.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I take DLPA for mood lift and energy support with mild depression. It's also great before a workout, for some extra relaxed but energized post-exercise feeling. I have tried several DLPA products, and this is my favorite. The tablets are rather large but can be broken up. The dosage with 750mg per tablet is exactly right for me. I take 1-2 pills with water in the morning. It works best when taken on an empty stomach. Taking it alongside vitamin B6 is supposed to help with absorption too.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

good for the old brain, helps me want to get out of bed in the morning in a good mood ,keeps the depression level down. i only need 1 aday

stinapope
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

If you tend to be depressive, you may want to check out DLPA, a neurotransmitter precursor. It helps the brain wake up and start producing its own again.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality seems great, good format for the price. I didn't have any adverse effects nor positive ones so far, I've taken it since over a month daily. I might look for the natural form of the components, see if it works better. Still recommend it