PL

Posted on May 7, 2022
Very Good CoQ 10

Quality and pure ingredients are important to me in buying supplements. The "other ingredients" in the CoQ 10 are natural and there is no "magnesium stearate" in the product. If you're taking any type of statin (natural or pharmaceutical) you need to take this supplement, it will benefit you. Read up on CoQ 10 and how statin drugs effect deplete it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This seems to be a good quality product. My doctor says that research exists that shows that CoQ10 can help to relieve nausea. I did NOT notice a taste with this product. It is in a quality package, as well. I don't know if this actually helps with my nausea or not, but when you have Gastroparesis; you'll try anything! So far, so good 👍!!!!!

Idk if I'd buy these at the regular price, but that's just because you only get 60 softgels. That being said, I FAR prefer soft gels to capsules because I take so many supplements daily. Soft-gels are smaller and a more 'those went down well' shape as opposed to caps. Since I take 200mg of CoQ10 a day, these will last me for 60 days, so maybe I will buy them again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The ingredients of Source Natural brand is excellent. However, for a more easily absorbable form of CoQ10 try Ubiquinol. My dog has right sided heart failure and he can only absorb Ubiquinol. There is a HUGE difference according to my dog's veterinarian cardiologist with Ubiquinol over plain CoQ10. I have never bought this plain CoQ10 again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’ve been taking Source Naturals CoQ10 for years. It’s high quality and reasonably priced. I work in the supplement industry and know that Source Naturals is a good brand.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

i read a lot about the benefits of q10 for women trying to conceive, especially in improving the quality of eggs. the price is correct with the discount code. it does not cause allergies or stomach problems.must be regular in order to be able to judge it

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

I have hear palpitations ( all my life since teenage years, thank god hey are harmless - i have been investigated at least 20 times). So every time when i feel they get more frequent I use Co Q10 200 mg one a day and it works. Antidepressants for lowering panic attacks also work, but those are for extreme cases.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

It took almost a month to get the package this time, I am guessing because of the Covid-19. But except the slow shipment, everything else was fine. No complaints. Kind of hope that these is a proof said the item itself is produced in a covid-19 free environment though.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

makes the job of adding energy, help with my fibromyalgia

Posted on May 24, 2022

High quality materials. Results showing benefits already with few weeks of use.