PL

alexphd
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
An Excellent Bioenhancer

As a bioenhancer, piperine (the compound that gives black pepper its pungent taste) helps increase bioavailability of the nutrients we take. In other words, it not only helps to increase the "availability" but also the "effect" of nutrients in the supplements. This is the number 1 benefit of taking it. I add a tablet to my other p.m. supplements. (Silymarin Complex has bioperine included as well.) Lastly, since bioperine is 98% piperine ingredient, it's no longer black pepper, so, there's no more black pepper aroma, it's literally tasteless, and the mini size tablets are white in color.

5da7f9c0-89b3-4546-85c0-3bc45204c8b4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I ordered these last year while dealing with a UTI. I took these 30 minutes before taking my herbal tinctures and coloidial silver (to potentiate the effects of the tinctures and help them stay in my system longer - As Stephen Buhner recommends in his book). If you have a sensitive bladder, make sure to take these with a small snack. Oh and just so you know, the active ingredient of Piperine is in itself a strong antimicrobial 👍🏻 Definitely recommended if you're dealing with a very tough infection.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this product to help increase the absorption of some of the other supplements I take. I have bought products made by this company many times in the past, and I have no doubt that their products are of the highest quality. The ingredient in this supplement is so important for helping improve absorption of many different other supplements - for example, Turmeric/Curcumin. The size of the tablets is perfect - very small!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great quality. Very good in synergy with curcumin, which requires it for bioavailability. The benefits are great when the two are combined, and the 10mg dosage is enough to deliver. Small sized tablets and good overall ingredient. Do your research with what you should combine it, and dont use blindly with anything.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Both my husband and I are now in our mid 60's. We have taken this supplement for years, and have no intention of stopping. When you read the science, you understand it's ability to enhance absorption of just about everything else supplement wise that you take to improve your health. It is fairly inexpensive to keep on hand. I take it first thing in the morning with my CLA, and I take it at dinner with my Ubiquinol.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

BioPerine is said to be standardized in quality and Piperine amount, each dosage contains 10mg of such ingredient for the benefit of bioavailability enhancement; the pill size is tiny and easy to swallow so u won't taste it at all!

6699f186-5ae5-4140-a9eb-e5301990b913